I believe in Al

If it weren't for their two best players getting injured and them giving us a handful of turnovers, we lose. Against FAU.

They got hurt because we put them out. And that running back is not there best running back try again. Maybe next time he will keep his head on a swivel when Jamal Carter's in the game.

I guess we didn't lose Darrion Owens. I guess we didn't lose Gus Edwards in the beginning of camp. I guess we weren't down Coley and Berrios.

We dominated those fools in the second half. The first half was bad.

I'm not going to defend it. But we showed who we really are in the second half. And its honestly probably better that this happened in this game before nebraska.

When we get run on like that its a discipline issue not a talent issue. When dudes are where they are supposed to be our run D is fine. So now we have a reminder for these defense what happens when we get undisciplined in this scheme hopefully they heed the message. I think they will.

I think these playerrs are tired of losing and want to turn this around and we will be focused for Nebraska.

Advertisement
Al golden sucks can't wait for the schedule to play out so he will be gone I predict by the end of Duke game this guy is stealing money.

It is funny on defense how guys like Jamal Carter
Chad Thomas
AQM
Ray Jenkins

All look great and make plays but come off the bench for guys that do not typical golden system crap

If u listened to Wanny last night he talked about how Miami needs to think less on defense and let the athletes play freely direct shot at Folden system

i thought he was going to have a stroke last night commenting on our D

If it weren't for their two best players getting injured and them giving us a handful of turnovers, we lose. Against FAU.

They got hurt because we put them out. And that running back is not there best running back try again. Maybe next time he will keep his head on a swivel when Jamal Carter's in the game.

I guess we didn't lose Darrion Owens. I guess we didn't lose Gus Edwards in the beginning of camp. I guess we weren't down Coley and Berrios.

I'm not going to defend it. But we showed who we really are in the second half. And its honestly probably better that this happened in this game before nebraska.

When we get run on like that its a discipline issue not a talent issue. When dudes are where they are supposed to be our run D is fine. So now we have a reminder for these defense what happens when we get undisciplined in this scheme hopefully they heed the message. I think they will.

I think these playerrs are tired of losing and want to turn this around and we will be focused for Nebraska.

Yeah. Because the previous 4 years of getting gashed on defense isn't enough of a reminder. They needed a poor defensive showing against FAU in year 5. By the way, how do you quantify being "tired of losing" and "want[ing] to turn this around" Or is that something you are just pulling out of thin air because it sounds nice and fuzzy?

Serious question that you never answered: have you ever been diagnosed with a mental illness? Please go get some help, if not.

Advertisement
Al golden sucks can't wait for the schedule to play out so he will be gone I predict by the end of Duke game this guy is stealing money.

Chad Thomas
AQM
Ray Jenkins

All look great and make plays but come off the bench for guys that do not typical golden system crap

If u listened to Wanny last night he talked about how Miami needs to think less on defense and let the athletes play freely direct shot at Folden system

This^^^^

We've been saying this for a long time now. Let the ballers ball. Less thinking = more savagery.

What is so difficult to grasp about this concept?

Golden and Dorito blabber on and on about how complex and quick offenses have become and yet still have half the defense out there with no idea what they are supposed to do.

Way to adapt fellas.

Chad Thomas
AQM
Ray Jenkins

This^^^^

We've been saying this for a long time now. Let the ballers ball. Less thinking = more savagery.

Golden and Dorito blabber on and on about how complex and quick offenses have become and yet still have half the defense out there with no idea what they are supposed to do.

Way to adapt fellas.

Year 5 and players still are confused pre-snap.

And you have OP talking up this team. Good god.

Chad Thomas
AQM
Ray Jenkins

This^^^^

Way to adapt fellas.

Year 5 and players still are confused pre-snap.

And you have OP talking up this team. Good god.

Slurpers gonna slurp. Even "The Jerk" had more brains than these uber morons that defend Albomination and his staph.

It wasn't just the first half, FAU opened up the third with a 14 play 63 yard drive, eating up nearly 6:00 and tied the game 20.

Miami was in a death-struggle with Florida Atlantic University of Boca Raton, for the majority of the game.

Advertisement

Problem is, that Al, D'No and Coley too are Not Ready for Prime Time. 5 years and guys aren't where they were suppose to be. It looked like the Keystone Kops out there on defense at times. You act like, well, they got the crappy half out of their system and they'll be better against Nebraska. While I would agree that it's easy to take a less talented team lightly, I don't think this team is going to flip a switch and become a monster. More likely, a better team will make them look worse. Al hasn't risen to the occasion against a good team since he's gotten here. Bet the streak, man. The "tired of losing" trope only gets you so far.

LOL

you people man

the ONLY reason we won is because of depth and them constantly shooting theirselves in the foot

look at how quick and crisp their offense was with a backup qb AND rb vs ours just for one pathetic example

God you people just can't accept the fact that our coaches are just flat out terrible

That running back had 130 yards on 11 carries with a TD in less than a half. You can't say they weren't missing his production in the second.

It wasn't just the first half, FAU opened up the third with a 14 play 63 yard drive, eating up nearly 6:00 and tied the game 20.

Miami was in a death-struggle with Florida Atlantic University of Boca Raton, for the majority of the game.

And that is why they play more than 2 3/4 quarters. UM developed great depth for this season, thus our platooned players wore their asses OUT!

Again we have to credit UM players, even as as we're loathing our DC.

Advertisement

I disagree. We made some dumb mistakes in the first half and a couple things didn't go our way. We had to punt because the refs didn't review that Rashawn Scott sideline catch that was clearly a catch after he had initially bobbled it.

Deon Bush for some weird reason jumped on a muff punt instead of picking it up and running in for and easy touchdown that would have made it 27-17 before the half.

I mean the first half was still bad but we just blew opporutunities but we also outclassed them thoroughly in the second half they had that one drive you spoke of and did nothing while we easily went down the field on them every time.

I'm sorry i'm not going to live in the past, I know how good this team is. We honestly probably would have turned it around last year had we not had to start a freshman qb who had no spring camp.

Now we are experienced and in a close game I trust him that he will be able to perform the other teams qb most of the time. And that our defense will make plays.

This defense was still 14th in defense last year, so no it was not like the previous 3 years before that.

There is plenty to be happy about with this team. You all choose to be negative but then you will all be changing after Nebraska.

Advertisement

That running back had 130 yards on 11 carries with a TD in less than a half. You can't say they weren't missing his production in the second.

Are you pansies or something? This is Football; FAU got their RB taken the ***** OUT by UM! I suppose you want to cry coz their RB went missing, ok, have at it.

"this defense" LOL

this defense gave up 389 yards IN SPITE OF FIVE TURNOVERS to a backup qb on a team of 2 star athletes

223 yards rushing total

3-13 on 3rd down conversions, 1-7 at one point

get the *** outta here

I disagree. We made some dumb mistakes in the first half and a couple things didn't go our way. We had to punt because the refs didn't review that Rashawn Scott sideline catch that was clearly a catch after he had initially bobbled it.

Deon Bush for some weird reason jumped on a muff punt instead of picking it up and running in for and easy touchdown that would have made it 27-17 before the half.

I mean the first half was still bad but we just blew opporutunities but we also outclassed them thoroughly in the second half they had that one drive you spoke of and did nothing while we easily went down the field on them every time.

I'm sorry i'm not going to live in the past, I know how good this team is. We honestly probably would have turned it around last year had we not had to start a freshman qb who had no spring camp.

Now we are experienced and in a close game I trust him that he will be able to perform the other teams qb most of the time. And that our defense will make plays.

This defense was still 14th in defense last year, so no it was not like the previous 3 years before that.

There is plenty to be happy about with this team. You all choose to be negative but then you will all be changing after Nebraska.

you can't advance a muffed punt return. He would have had to had possession first and then fumbled it.

Advertisement
Back