I believe in Al

If it weren't for their two best players getting injured and them giving us a handful of turnovers, we lose. Against FAU.

They got hurt because we put them out. And that running back is not there best running back try again. Maybe next time he will keep his head on a swivel when Jamal Carter's in the game.

I guess we didn't lose Darrion Owens. I guess we didn't lose Gus Edwards in the beginning of camp. I guess we weren't down Coley and Berrios.

We dominated those fools in the second half. The first half was bad.

I'm not going to defend it. But we showed who we really are in the second half. And its honestly probably better that this happened in this game before nebraska.

When we get run on like that its a discipline issue not a talent issue. When dudes are where they are supposed to be our run D is fine. So now we have a reminder for these defense what happens when we get undisciplined in this scheme hopefully they heed the message. I think they will.

I think these playerrs are tired of losing and want to turn this around and we will be focused for Nebraska.

That running back had 130 yards on 11 carries with a TD in less than a half. You can't say they weren't missing his production in the second.

Are you pansies or something? This is Football; FAU got their RB taken the ***** OUT by UM! I suppose you want to cry coz their RB went missing, ok, have at it.

If it weren't for their two best players getting injured and them giving us a handful of turnovers, we lose. Against FAU.

Advertisement
It wasn't just the first half, FAU opened up the third with a 14 play 63 yard drive, eating up nearly 6:00 and tied the game 20.

Miami was in a death-struggle with Florida Atlantic University of Boca Raton, for the majority of the game.

I disagree. We made some dumb mistakes in the first half and a couple things didn't go our way. We had to punt because the refs didn't review that Rashawn Scott sideline catch that was clearly a catch after he had initially bobbled it.

Deon Bush for some weird reason jumped on a muff punt instead of picking it up and running in for and easy touchdown that would have made it 27-17 before the half.

I mean the first half was still bad but we just blew opporutunities but we also outclassed them thoroughly in the second half they had that one drive you spoke of and did nothing while we easily went down the field on them every time.

I'm sorry i'm not going to live in the past, I know how good this team is. We honestly probably would have turned it around last year had we not had to start a freshman qb who had no spring camp.

Now we are experienced and in a close game I trust him that he will be able to perform the other teams qb most of the time. And that our defense will make plays.

This defense was still 14th in defense last year, so no it was not like the previous 3 years before that.

There is plenty to be happy about with this team. You all choose to be negative but then you will all be changing after Nebraska.

You need to see a psychologist, not even joking. After we get curb stomped by Nebraska next week promise me you'll come around to some kind of treatment. You are a threat to this country's national security.

It wasn't just the first half, FAU opened up the third with a 14 play 63 yard drive, eating up nearly 6:00 and tied the game 20.

Miami was in a death-struggle with Florida Atlantic University of Boca Raton, for the majority of the game.

I disagree. We made some dumb mistakes in the first half and a couple things didn't go our way. We had to punt because the refs didn't review that Rashawn Scott sideline catch that was clearly a catch after he had initially bobbled it.

Deon Bush for some weird reason jumped on a muff punt instead of picking it up and running in for and easy touchdown that would have made it 27-17 before the half.

I mean the first half was still bad but we just blew opporutunities but we also outclassed them thoroughly in the second half they had that one drive you spoke of and did nothing while we easily went down the field on them every time.

I'm sorry i'm not going to live in the past, I know how good this team is. We honestly probably would have turned it around last year had we not had to start a freshman qb who had no spring camp.

Now we are experienced and in a close game I trust him that he will be able to perform the other teams qb most of the time. And that our defense will make plays.

This defense was still 14th in defense last year, so no it was not like the previous 3 years before that.

There is plenty to be happy about with this team. You all choose to be negative but then you will all be changing after Nebraska.

You need to see a psychologist, not even joking. After we get curb stomped by Nebraska next week promise me you'll come around to some kind of treatment. You are a threat to this country's national security.

dont jinx it people, we keep saying we'll get owned by nebraska and fat al will pull a miracle out of his @ss

you've already seen 2 lightning delays and the vtech qb get hurt.. ffs shhhhhhhh

dont jinx it people, we keep saying we'll get owned by nebraska and fat al will pull a miracle out of his @ss

you've already seen 2 lightning delays and the vtech qb get hurt.. ffs shhhhhhhh

Believe me i'm already at the point where I'm worried we may have some losses stolen from us.

Advertisement

you can't advance a muffed punt return. He would have had to had possession first and then fumbled it.

Ok fair enough i didn't know that i thought it was weird how he just jumped on the football.

Regardless I think the run defense is correctable. It improved leaps and bounds last year. And I expect our Dline to be better this year than it was last year

still can't believe how dumb some of these fans are its like you don't watch games this was FAU wait till we play a team halfway decent RANDY was better than Golden he's 3-7 against ranked teams with the wins being against Florida who finished 4-8 and lost to Georgia Southern, Ohio State who finished 6-7, and GT 8-5 and finished the season unranked 0-4 against FSU 0-2 in bowl games GUY IS A SCRUB AND I CANT BELIEVE WE STILL HAVE SOFT SHOULDER PUSSYS LIKE YOU DEFENDING HIM

They got hurt because we put them out. And that running back is not there best running back try again. Maybe next time he will keep his head on a swivel when Jamal Carter's in the game.

I guess we didn't lose Darrion Owens. I guess we didn't lose Gus Edwards in the beginning of camp. I guess we weren't down Coley and Berrios.

I'm not going to defend it. But we showed who we really are in the second half. And its honestly probably better that this happened in this game before nebraska.

When we get run on like that its a discipline issue not a talent issue. When dudes are where they are supposed to be our run D is fine. So now we have a reminder for these defense what happens when we get undisciplined in this scheme hopefully they heed the message. I think they will.

I think these playerrs are tired of losing and want to turn this around and we will be focused for Nebraska.

Problem is, that Al, D'No and Coley too are Not Ready for Prime Time. 5 years and guys aren't where they were suppose to be. It looked like the Keystone Kops out there on defense at times. You act like, well, they got the crappy half out of their system and they'll be better against Nebraska. While I would agree that it's easy to take a less talented team lightly, I don't think this team is going to flip a switch and become a monster. More likely, a better team will make them look worse. Al hasn't risen to the occasion against a good team since he's gotten here. Bet the streak, man. The "tired of losing" trope only gets you so far.

I think it will be different because we have an experienced star qb now who is healthy. In the middle of us going 7-0 to start the season 2 years ago. Morris hurts his leg and loses his mobility and his footwork gets sloppy and our passing game goes to crap.

That year our defense was still a mess so we really needed the offense to be great.

Last year the defense improved but we end up starting a true freshman, who yes is very talented but he clearly did not have control of the lockerooom or the huddle last year.

This year Kaaya and the defense I expect to be better. The only piece that i don't think we really can replace was Perryman. We just don't have another linebacker like him on the team but the other pieces on defense are completely replacable.

We have been batter and bruised but we are not the same team. We are over the cloud we have depth. We will be good. And I'm not going to wait till we are on our way to the ACC championship game to show confidence in this team.

Advertisement
Appearently I have received an infraction on this board for trolling.

Saying you think we will win against Nebraska is appearenly grounds for getting you kicked off this message board. LOL.

What a joke.

And that is why they play more than 2 3/4 quarters. UM developed great depth for this season, thus our platooned players wore their asses OUT!

Again we have to credit UM players, even as as we're loathing our DC.

That first drive of the second half illustrates zero defensive adjustments at half-time. The remainder of the game illustrates the talent discrepancies between FAU @ Boca Raton and Miami.

There's no debate about why a game has 4 qtrs or lasts 60 minutes. There's a debate about poor execution and preparation, which resulted in a needlessly long death-match with the 80th, 86th and 94th ranked recruiting talent being stockpiled in Boca.

Problem is, that Al, D'No and Coley too are Not Ready for Prime Time. 5 years and guys aren't where they were suppose to be. It looked like the Keystone Kops out there on defense at times. You act like, well, they got the crappy half out of their system and they'll be better against Nebraska. While I would agree that it's easy to take a less talented team lightly, I don't think this team is going to flip a switch and become a monster. More likely, a better team will make them look worse. Al hasn't risen to the occasion against a good team since he's gotten here. Bet the streak, man. The "tired of losing" trope only gets you so far.

I think it will be different because we have an experienced star qb now who is healthy. In the middle of us going 7-0 to start the season 2 years ago. Morris hurts his leg and loses his mobility and his footwork gets sloppy and our passing game goes to crap.

That year our defense was still a mess so we really needed the offense to be great.

Last year the defense improved but we end up starting a true freshman, who yes is very talented but he clearly did not have control of the lockerooom or the huddle last year.

This year Kaaya and the defense I expect to be better. The only piece that i don't think we really can replace was Perryman. We just don't have another linebacker like him on the team but the other pieces on defense are completely replacable.

We have been batter and bruised but we are not the same team. We are over the cloud we have depth. We will be good. And I'm not going to wait till we are on our way to the ACC championship game to show confidence in this team.

i don't see Al, D'No and Coley being better. They are who they are. Team is a reflection of them.

Advertisement

There's nothing to disagree with. Miami struggled to pull away from FAU @ Boca Raton. The offense continues to struggle converting 3rd downs, the defense continued its obsession with being gashed on the ground, the defensive front can't get to the QB without blitzing and being exposed in the passing game.

Miami is 2-0, which at least adds some intrigue and interest to the Nebraska game.

Hold up!!! I see what you're up to...Nice Job

Gonna be honest. Leading up to halftime, I had this as a loss. Nothing about the game seemed positive. ****, Wannstedt and Leinhart (think that's who it was) were doing the call from L.A. Had the one Greek dude on the field giving observations. Jamal Carter needs the game ball.

Advertisement
Appearently I have received an infraction on this board for trolling.

Saying you think we will win against Nebraska is appearenly grounds for getting you kicked off this message board. LOL.

What a joke.

Warners from RCT - oh boy ...m

You can't return a muffed punt return in college.

Advertisement
Back