I am Sorry.

Advertisement
Advertisement
there’s no sheets on that bed.... the F is wrong with people?
sheets.jpg

Advertisement
I'm sorry if I ranted last night, but;

But last night before I posted like a pariah myself.. I was belittled by, 4 people I thought at least respected me to be called adopted siblings. I'm sorry again

But I was born with a physical disability; with 1 hand. & I guess it took their addictions to take center fold. To basically make fun of me.. & of course I was alone, under a roof that my dad had owned. That I live in.. But I guess it took.. My younger brother / my mom's - mom / & dad. To gang up on me verbally. After all this time, they basically belittled me. When my dad had four children of his own with my mom. And the 4 ********, I guess felt brave enough to laugh at someone with a disability; I was born with.

I'm sorry I over-reacted. But I thought they at the very least thought of me w/ respect, like I used to have for them.

amazing post for only having one hand. Inspirational if not coherent.

Congrats on the come back my man.

Advertisement
An apology on this board is rare as ****. Much respect for recognizing you were reacting to external stimuli and according yourself with integrity. Be well, man.
Yea pretty much. I was ****ed off from earlier from a circumstance in real life.

And the o/p I guess missed my post / or comparison for, Rousseau. Which 2 kids pretty much trolled, which is why they troll behind a screen name. But the OP somehow managed to quote every other re-action. Only 1 had a thought, which made it seem like he asked Ray Lewis what he thought about the topic the o/p started.

& nothing against the guy who scouted Ted Hendricks (at least he studied his film). But every 'Ted quote got a thumbs up. & I'm pretty sure based on my memory alone, I stated that being a Jets fan & Jevon being a "freak athlete." That Rousseau looks like a blend already with barely a full college season under his resume.

IDK; I said based on my memory being able to recall things like its on a screen right in front of me

Advertisement
edit = just experiencing the dude with any of the 5 senses = i'd rather drown in a golden shower of misery tbh; I see dead people

I'm sorry to share a siblings weird-niss..

But one of my 'older' adopted siblings just asked said to open the bathroom door a crack. When I'm in my bedroom door; its right there......(old apartment / house)......and the light is off to the rest room, its dark here on the east coast. thats just part of the weirdness I have to deal with etc aka he lives right down the road / sadly.

Just knowing his i.q. might as well be a zero & he's a p.o.s. narcissist to boot.... The trolls I had to deal with on a internet web forum about a team I guess they like;. Its like 2 steps back where I live, and the fact that - that ******* shares my dad's name. ****es me off to say the least. None the less he might as well be a failed abortion. W/ some of the **** he says when he smokes actual bombay. Swear he tried lacin my mary jane with lord knows what he gets his porws on.. I cant snuff him in the jaw even, dudes got no muscle at all, always slouched over.. just wanna end his existence... i just dont want any weird *** ish on my record......

can a mod close / delete this thread... Its like I dont even care about the 'trolls' on here

tha meat ball is disturbing

Advertisement
Back