I am just done with this program.

troyskiles

[]_[] Forever
I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.
UM staff and Admin....Please go FVCK yourself and Fvck each other. You suck.

Peace out Canes fans and good luck to you.

Advertisement
I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.

The last line in your rant is perfect. I feel the same way.

Other team? Never really a fan, quit pretending it hurts you weren't even fully committed

Advertisement
The most depressing thing about this program, everywhere else for the last 10+ years, and especially our opponents, seem to play with the energy/fight/want/fun that the Miami Hurricanes use to play with, and pretty much invented.

It’s sad.

Last edited:

Amen

Advertisement
I respect and have embraced the apathy of other fans. It goes back to my comment from last week, I became a fan as a Miami native who grew up watching exciting football. I apologized to my 14 year old last Saturday, who I infected with UM fandom, because rooting for a boring football team is now part of his DNA. He doesn’t know any better, and I am a less than perfect father for doing that to him. At least we can both wallow in the fact that somehow FSU is worse.

Advertisement
This is how I spent the 4th qtr

Attachments

• Resized_20210913_235020.jpeg
    Resized_20210913_235020.jpeg
    280.4 KB · Views: 38
Advertisement

There was a guy screaming into his phone next to me saying this almost verbatim during 4Q...

playa brought it strong to somebody

Been a Cane in taint ****ry since 83. Never followed or been behind any other program - and won't. But for *** sake, I just can't watch it right now. It's been a slow downward spiral since clappy but the crash has increased speed, exponentially, since this cluster of dingleberrys took over.

There's got to be wholesale changes or it's gonna continue to suck. I'm not saying anything new. We all know Blake has got to go if we want real change. Manny, Rhett and others are just symptoms of a **** show of an athletic department.

[]_[]

Advertisement
Back