I am just done with this program.

Advertisement
I to blame the Admin and Blake James the most for this…. They had no business giving the keys of the HC job to manny

I don’t hate manny because why would he turn down his dream job and the pay?? Not his fault the powers that be gave someone who had no business the Jon

Advertisement
Thank you for posting that video clip. I never saw it and it's **** hysterical now.

I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.
UM staff and Admin....Please go FVCK yourself and Fvck each other. You suck.

Peace out Canes fans and good luck to you.

Advertisement
Goodbye GIF

I have been Canes fan since 1982 and love my Canes, but I cannot do this any longer. We are dead as a program and I am tired of wasting my Saturdays watching a **** show every mother ******* week. We are so bad, it is embarrassing. It is so embarrassing watching games with my friends in the neighborhood and we constantly get drive killing penalty after drive killing penalty. We tackle like a class A high school football team.
I have believed in Manny to this point, but I am done. He can be fired as soon as possible and I don't give a fvck who the next piece of **** coach is that comes in. Just don't care.
For all you slurpers, we are absolutely terrible and will be lucky to win 6 games this season and I will no longer plan my Saturdays around UM games. It is a waste of time.
This **** hurts. I had high hopes this season, not for a natty, but at least a good season and now this ****** team may win 6 games at best. WHAT THE FVCK!!!!!!!!!!
Time to start rooting for my other team, Ole Miss, and forget the Hurriqueens, Terriblecanes, what ever you want to call this piece of **** squad we have.
UM staff and Admin....Please go FVCK yourself and Fvck each other. You suck.

Peace out Canes fans and good luck to you.

Truth is, you never were a fan. Peace out puss *** bytch.

Advertisement
Truth is, you never were a fan. Peace out puss *** bytch.
You can fvck off. You do not even know me, motherfvcker! Hopefully, you will be invited to the staff and admin **** orgy and be the pivot man in the center of their circle jerk.

Been a Cane in taint ****ry since 83. Never followed or been behind any other program - and won't. But for *** sake, I just can't watch it right now. It's been a slow downward spiral since clappy but the crash has increased speed, exponentially, since this cluster of dingleberrys took over.

There's got to be wholesale changes or it's gonna continue to suck. I'm not saying anything new. We all know Blake has got to go if we want real change. Manny, Rhett and others are just symptoms of a **** show of an athletic department.

[]_[]

Sorry, but to remain a fan, I've taken the emotion outta watching my team.

BUT I'm gonna watch for the very same reason most people enjoy watching any train wreck happen

EVERYONE knows what's gonna happen to this program by keeping Manny and Blake here......BUT I gotta watch how far they'll let it go on

train wreck.gif

Advertisement
There's a difference between giving someone a chance and being a believer from day one. The latter is a slurper, the former a pragmatist.

The pragmatists have seen enough now.

Yesterday I was debating fans who were insisting on bringing in a new HC while demoting Diaz back to DC. This is what we are dealing with these are the people(many are season ticket holders) who are going to hold The BOTs accountable.

Sorry, but to remain a fan, I've taken the emotion outta watching my team.

BUT I'm gonna watch for the very same reason most people enjoy watching any train wreck happen

EVERYONE knows what's gonna happen to this program by keeping Manny and Blake here......BUT I gotta watch how far they'll let it go on

View attachment 155223
THIS. I will never give up on Miami but I have to separate my emotions from the game. There have been times when my whole week is impacted by a loss ( yes I know that is stupid but it’s true). Taking a more pragmatic approach to the game.

We played for championships for many years, till we were concerned about what people thought.

Is BAMA concerned about what people think or are they focused on Championships?

Ponder this

Advertisement
Back