I am guessing we wont hear anything this week now.

Advertisement
They are still deciding. Plus it is a long trip to Miami for a Greyhound bus.

yesyesjudging you office space GIF by Maudit

Last edited:
There isn't any reason not to announce it if a decision has been made. The lack of announcement makes me less confident in what many of the typical insiders are saying. I hope I am wrong.

You are an insider with great contacts, or at least you know people with great contacts. Are you trying to let us down easy?

Advertisement
Advertisement
There isn't any reason not to announce it if a decision has been made. The lack of announcement makes me less confident in what many of the typical insiders are saying. I hope I am wrong.
My only thought is they might want on wait till Diaz is finished meeting with the media this week. If nothing is announced after Wednesday they I think we can get worried.

Advertisement
I honestly don't think they are sure yet. I believe they want to see how the final games play out.

The market is also pretty **** crowded.

Advertisement

My thoughts exactly. I was so hyped yesterday morning too, until I scrolled to the middle of that thread lol

Advertisement
Back