I am all in with Richt but some of you will not like this...

I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

I tried to tell you people in advance, but I was made out to be the bad guy. I hope it is very clear to everyone NOW. Mark Richt's play calling lacks imagination.

Like I said before, I like Mark Richt as our head coach. However, he should hire a offensive coordinator at season's end. At this point, I don't care who it is...as long as the person has tons of imagination and rhythm.

Well done.

Advertisement
I do not like Richt as a play caller. I really think he should reach out to Ken Dorsey before he gets a NFL OC job. Ken has recently stated that he would love to come back to Miami. This is Richt's chance to get someone who will be a great asset to his program. Also, he could groom Dorsey to be the next head coach.

I tried to tell you people in advance, but I was made out to be the bad guy. I hope it is very clear to everyone NOW. Mark Richt's play calling lacks imagination.

Like I said before, I like Mark Richt as our head coach. However, he should hire a offensive coordinator at season's end. At this point, I don't care who it is...as long as the person has tons of imagination and rhythm.
Lots of folks owe this man an apology.

I disagree on hiring a legacy. Go and get a Briles or Petrino desciple. I've had enough of the pro style bull****.

I disagree on hiring a legacy. Go and get a Briles or Petrino desciple. I've had enough of the pro style bull****.

Agreed. He made some very valid points from the beginning but the herd mentality gestapo had a company line to push.

Agree that Richt is not an OC.

I like the idea of bringing Dorsey in, Richt's play calling is suspect at best. We need a real OC to call plays. I am still all in with Richt but things gotta change offensively.

Advertisement

Guess we know why his play calling duties were taken away.

No apology necessary. I am not bothered by Negs. LOL.

We just have to face it. Mark richt is a great program manager. If we are looking for him to be aggressive and want to dominate opponents, we will be disappointed every time.

We had an opportunity to go up 17 to 0 at the end of the second quarter. Mark went very conservative. It was 3rd and 6th with plenty of time on the play clock. Mark richt called a time-out. Even the announcers mentioned it. After the time out, Mark richt runs the ball. I knew right then and there that Mark richt didn't want to take victory....he just wanted it to happen.

Advertisement

Well done.

Good call. And ya I think Dorsey or another Jedd Fisch type would be excellent.

Jedd Fisch with this defense would be wild.

Who taken his calling duties away at Georgia?

I like the idea of bringing Dorsey in, Richt's play calling is suspect at best. We need a real OC to call plays. I am still all in with Richt but things gotta change offensively.

Dorsey is in line to be an NFL OC. I doubt he's coming back to college.

Advertisement
I'm really suprised at how little we use our TE. It seems like the TE was always a major part of Richt's offense

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I agree that Richt's play calling is reminiscent of Patrick Nix but he would have to fire a coach to hire Dorsey, it won't be his son.

Advertisement

Word around here was the AD forced him to hand over play calling to an OC.

Word around here was the AD forced him to hand over play calling to an OC.

If Richt doesn't fix his offenses calls soon I hope our AD has enough balls to do the same

This is even worse than the idea of hiring Ed Reed as an assistant.

Why does everybody we consider have to have the 2001 tag?

Advertisement
Back