I’m exhausted

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I’ll need to rewatch that game to give any analysis at all. I was way too emotional to notice numbers or slow it down enough to let it sink in. Felt like we got contributions from EVERYONE

I almost turned the channel early in the game. I just didnt want to go through it again….but something told me this team would be different. TVD showed the world he never forgot

We’ve got real coordinators and real players and I haven’t screamed that loud since 2017

Prayers up for Kam, that kid played like a champion tonight

Thank god we play Bethune next week because a let down is inevitable

Advertisement
Things are looking up brother.
Amazing to hear about Kam as well. Was such a black cloud hanging over this game

Being down 17-7 and to rip of 41 on them was amazing

I know Mauigoa had a few moments but he was going against the elite of the elite DEs and the offensive line was ******* incredible tonight

Shannon Dawson was a revelation

Advertisement
I’ll need to rewatch that game to give any analysis at all. I was way too emotional to notice numbers or slow it down enough to let it sink in. Felt like we got contributions from EVERYONE

I almost turned the channel early in the game. I just didnt want to go through it again….but something told me this team would be different. TVD showed the world he never forgot

We’ve got real coordinators and real players and I haven’t screamed that loud since 2017

charlie sheen nan GIF by Nick At Nite

Everything was covered in this post. I approve this message.

Advertisement

So many huge plays for Miami. What a game and huge win for Mario, the team and the program!

We gifted them 17. Defensive stats won't tell the story, but the team didn't give up much. Team needs to get healthy for sure tho
Nah they had a lot of points but Guidry and the D came to play. Down our best players and we forced them to make a ton of really great throws

Super impressed with the D (pause)

R.I.P. for all the guys that review film and do synopsis. There is just so much meat and potatoes in that game we just played. It felt like there were three games worth of "stuff" to look at packed into one game.

Advertisement
R.I.P. for all the guys that review film and do synopsis. There is just so much meat and potatoes in that game we just played. It felt like there were three games worth of "stuff" to look at packed into one game.
Looking forward to the rewatch over the next week or so. You really can’t start a game any worse than we did. Not sure if you watched on TV but the announcers were doing the typical Miami thing where they start to try to find excuses for the viewers to keep watching. But then we woke up

Advertisement
Looking forward to the rewatch over the next week or so. You really can’t start a game any worse than we did. Not sure if you watched on TV but the announcers were doing the typical Miami thing where they start to try to find excuses for the viewers to keep watching. But then we woke up
Yeah, I was there listening to Palmer be the booth cuck. It was nauseating--then again I am used to it. They all use the same script against the Canes.

Nah they had a lot of points but Guidry and the D came to play. Down our best players and we forced them to make a ton of really great throws

Super impressed with the D (pause)
Yeah, was alluding more to big plays. Late 3rd and 4th, guidry stopped bringing the pressure. And then he turned it back on in red zone.

I'm liking the defense. Team hopefully gets even better with it. Guidry said the players loved to blitz

Good post, agreed!

Advertisement
Back