I’m exhausted

I’ll need to rewatch that game to give any analysis at all. I was way too emotional to notice numbers or slow it down enough to let it sink in. Felt like we got contributions from EVERYONE

I almost turned the channel early in the game. I just didnt want to go through it again….but something told me this team would be different. TVD showed the world he never forgot

We’ve got real coordinators and real players and I haven’t screamed that loud since 2017

Prayers up for Kam, that kid played like a champion tonight

Thank god we play Bethune next week because a let down is inevitable
I’m exhausted too but I’m going to sleep like a baby.

Advertisement
Trying to find a Sheen GIF saying “Hey pal, slow down” for your last sentence. No let down yet!
Gotcha gotcha

Totally agree when I said that I just meant physically and mentally we will probably be a little worse for wear so I’m glad it’s not against a team that can bite the momentum

But I’m on board with what you’re putting down brother

Yeah, was alluding more to big plays. Late 3rd and 4th, guidry stopped bringing the pressure. And then he turned it back on in red zone.

I'm liking the defense. Team hopefully gets even better with it. Guidry said the players loved to blitz
My bad I was 100% agreeing with you. When I said “nah” I was kinda aiming that at people that didn’t necessarily watch because you’re exactly right

Apologies I’m amped up

Advertisement
My bad I was 100% agreeing with you. When I said “nah” I was kinda aiming that at people that didn’t necessarily watch because you’re exactly right

Apologies I’m amped up
No worries. Go hit the bench press to get some of that energy out

-DN/Honky Badger

Gotcha gotcha

Totally agree when I said that I just meant physically and mentally we will probably be a little worse for wear so I’m glad it’s not against a team that can bite the momentum

But I’m on board with what you’re putting down brother
Agree. Excited to see the backups, especially Emory, next couple weeks and let some of these starters recover. As you said, these games take a lot out of you. UNC and Clemson back to back.

Advertisement
I did catch that. Super deflating to hear them say they wouldn’t come back but what Guidry does for our defensive line is amazing.

How long has it been since we saw that many effective bltizes??
the sandlot GIF

Not only were they connecting we were getting pressure without the blitz. Don’t remember many drives where Weiner was able to step and throw

Advertisement
I’ll need to rewatch that game to give any analysis at all. I was way too emotional to notice numbers or slow it down enough to let it sink in. Felt like we got contributions from EVERYONE

I almost turned the channel early in the game. I just didnt want to go through it again….but something told me this team would be different. TVD showed the world he never forgot

We’ve got real coordinators and real players and I haven’t screamed that loud since 2017

Prayers up for Kam, that kid played like a champion tonight

Thank god we play Bethune next week because a let down is inevitable

Let down and need some recovery time. Was a physical game

Advertisement
Back