Coaching Hypothetical: Would Manuela Have Been More Successful Under Rhad The Impaler?

Advertisement
In a vacuum, I would say no. However, if you pair Dan with the current financial resources that have been provided to the football program now, would Manny have been more successful, likely. That said, Manny unfortunately lacked the fundamental know-how to build the type of program that competes for championships year in year out.

Advertisement
1651874582329.gif

Not saying Manuela hoists a natty, but would he have been more successful with Rhad the Impaler as AD vs Flake James The Beta Cuck?

ASSUME Rhad comes after Manuela gets hired amd we take off the table Rhad never hires him from Temple
I respect your posts too much to give you a red X but my answer is no.... Manny's issues went far beyond anything a competent AD could do to help him... If anything in hindsight Rad woulda made the move to can Manny after the FIU game...

Advertisement
It’s an interesting what if - more what would happen if Manny had the resources that Ruiz has.

Advertisement
Not saying Manuela hoists a natty, but would he have been more successful with Rhad the Impaler as AD vs Flake James The Beta Cuck?

ASSUME Rhad comes after Manuela gets hired amd we take off the table Rhad never hires him from Temple
I think he would have been a little better under Rhad, but with Ruizs help he would have been a lot better. Ruiz is the much bigger factor IMO. That said he still would have sucked.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back