Coaching Hypothetical: Would Manuela Have Been More Successful Under Rhad The Impaler?

Not saying Manuela hoists a natty, but would he have been more successful with Rhad the Impaler as AD vs Flake James The Beta Cuck?

ASSUME Rhad comes after Manuela gets hired amd we take off the table Rhad never hires him from Temple
Baby Reaction GIF

Advertisement
I cringe at the thought of giving that goofball the keys to Ruiz's bank vault and what kind of clown **** he would have come up with. I am glad Manny doesnt have that type of access. It could have gotten really crazy around here. The TD rings would have paled in comparison to what he would have come up with.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cringe at the thought of giving that goofball the keys to Ruiz's bank vault and what kind of clown **** he would have come up with. I am glad Manny doesnt have that type of access. It could have gotten really crazy around here. The TD rings would have paled in comparison to what he would have come up with.
Our players would look like this every time we make a tackle.

Slick-Rick-with-Watch.jpg

I think 10 win seasons would have been the norm for Richt if he had Dan Rad and Ruiz money.
Richt needed a better offense in 2018, and a better quarterback. Rozier was limited, and Perry immature. Jarren was not going to significantly help no matter how much money was invested.

Advertisement
Manny is a fan who got lucky. nothing can make him a great coach. literally every kid he coached regressed.

no, no he would not have. He probably would have given up 800 rushing yards to a team this year.

And for all those saying "let it go" "he's gone" . I will forever laugh and bring it up that this guy was hired and how he was hired and what kind of track record he had/has. I get you feel sorry for him, but when you are in the spotlight and you are cashing in millions. You are going to get called out. Sorry that is just how it is.

That doesn't mean we can't enjoy the new path of the program

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back