2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
before you get too further in your feelings other people can bring info, I was the one who brought the news to this board that Innis was 100% going to sign with Ohio St and there was zero chance he was pushing back his signing to Feb, when you and others on here were still saying there was a chance, even if it was small. After I put that out there, you changed your tune and said Innis to OSU was a done deal.

Keem been all FSU and that wasn't changing. Call me a troll all you want but I know when the bull**** is getting thrown around and ain't scared to call it out.
B6022115-795A-43BB-8E65-870AC3FAB28D.jpeg

4171E0CE-9B80-4A77-B8B9-BE622D8806C0.gif

Advertisement
You are a closet Noles fan @JeddTheFisch come get this slapdick
Nah, don’t ban.

But it is a tradition here at CIS. Every year there is always someone new who comes here and tries to take down @Cribby.

It’s ok, everyone can have their info, opinions and their say. It’s good for the board but let’s also they remain and stand out for the record whom they are.

Nah, don’t ban.

But it is a tradition here at CIS. Every year there is always someone new who comes here and tries to take down @Cribby.

It’s ok, everyone can have their info, opinions and their say. It’s good for the board but let’s also they remain and stand out for the record whom they are.
I’ve never asked a mod to ban one poster. I’m a big boy.

CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even have a clue about it , and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

I post what I know and make zero dollars off this ****. I get ad free at no charge , that’s it lol. The same people laughing at the late Interest in Keem were the same ones laughing when I said Fletcher wasn’t done to OSU , Mauioga was picking UM and many others. Miami legit made a run here the last week and believe he can be flipped. That’s called information with no guarantees. We aren’t putting out fake headlines about guys flipping and taking bs visits like some folks. Now I’ll let you get back to your normal trolling.
Talk yo **** Crib! **** the naysayers. Myself and MANY others appreciate you and are privileged to get some of the best updates for free.

Jason Weaver A Real One GIF by The Chi

Having to sift through pages of who brings what info, who is an insider or not, who does it for the "love of the game" and who called it first is mind-numbing. But this is the "price" we pay to come in here 27 times a day

Advertisement
Nah, don’t ban.

lol i'm not trying to take out Cribby, he's the best insider a UM site has had in all the 20 yrs i've been following UM recruiting

but that also doesn't mean anyone should buy into the clickbait **** that comes from this site anymore than the same clickbait **** that comes from 247

people act like Petey Ariz wasn't posting on here for 5 yrs with a track record 100x worse than any of the guys we have now on 247

CIS was the only place mentioning a highly rated mystery wr recruit the last week. People I consider in the know didn’t even have a clue about it , and had doubts when I mentioned him being in play. Then magically Witfong comes out with an article discussing HW and Miami. I love smart asses like you on a message board thinking or assuming they know the inner workings of recruiting because they read some articles.

I post what I know and make zero dollars off this ****. I get ad free at no charge , that’s it lol. The same people laughing at the late Interest in Keem were the same ones laughing when I said Fletcher wasn’t done to OSU , Mauioga was picking UM and many others. Miami legit made a run here the last week and believe he can be flipped. That’s called information with no guarantees. We aren’t putting out fake headlines about guys flipping and taking bs visits like some folks. Now I’ll let you get back to your normal trolling.

Yeah but what about all the ladies you pulling Big Cribby from sharing all this info, that's kinda a form of payment.

Advertisement
before you get too further in your feelings other people can bring info, I was the one who brought the news to this board that Innis was 100% going to sign with Ohio St and there was zero chance he was pushing back his signing to Feb, when you and others on here were still saying there was a chance, even if it was small. After I put that out there, you changed your tune and said Innis to OSU was a done deal.

Keem been all FSU and that wasn't changing. Call me a troll all you want but I know when the bull**** is getting thrown around and ain't scared to call it out.
155f7d29-00b9-4add-a02d-ae7076509cc0_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
lol i'm not trying to take out Cribby, he's the best insider a UM site has had in all the 20 yrs i've been following UM recruiting

but that also doesn't mean anyone should buy into the clickbait **** that comes from this site anymore than the same clickbait **** that comes from 247

people act like Petey Ariz wasn't posting on here for 5 yrs with a track record 100x worse than any of the guys we have now on 247
Then why did you try to take him out, lol?

I can respect your info and opinion but you set him up and tried whacking him.

You tried to invalidate his info and how he gets his info.

I agree in Pete. Many of us do which is why he’s treated with a lot of hostility but even then he contributes to the board and CIS in many ways (podcast, etc) and this sh*t is just fluid because kids and adults are stupid and impressionable.

I honestly don’t know how people can recruit these days with all the shenanigans, let alone the people trying to provide info with how crazy recruiting has become (see Cormani and Travis Hunter last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back