2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He made t shirts for crying out loud and they aent a tweet about it yesterday. Keeping it a secret is for players that haven't announced anything. He already told the world where he is going and been talking about it daily. There is no"ruining" of his moment.

Advertisement
Hykeem signing with us would be a bigger shock than Cormani committing at this point.

Hykeem has been nothing but Nole for a few months now and even a little anti-Miami. Recruiting Miami kids to FSU, reposting memes making fun of Miami/Mario etc... Not really neutral in any way...
Nothing tops Cormani in the 20 years I’ve been following this.

Sneakily? It's either you post the updates or you don't.
Screenshot_2022-12-21-15-08-05-92_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

And they haven't. But if its in, no point in hiding it?

if a recruiting website is reporting that hykeem has sent in his loi to the noles, thats equally ruining his moment as in saying "hykeem is comitting to fsu, lets publish it before he has his ceremony".

its the same thing
He's already committed. Made t-shirts that say "In Hykeem We Trust." FSU reporters reporting that his LOI is in.

Outside of Travis Hunter to Jackson State, this would arguably be one of the biggest shocks / troll jobs on signing day.

Advertisement
They‘re putting themselves in a pretzel lol. They don’t want to ruin his moment as they report he’s sent in his LOI, as he‘s already committed ? What ?
and then they proceed not to post it on their esd page.

if its obvious he sent in his loi, add him to this list. otherwise, your self-protecting yourself in the instance of getting mugged off the table.

makes zero sense.

the FSU football twitter has announced LOI’s of kids that aren’t supposed to sign until 10am but haven’t announced Keem.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think the kid flips again personally, but whatever. Let the kid go where he wants, I'm not going to fault him for doing what is in his best interest.
I’ll fault him if that place is FSU or UF other than that I agree

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back