2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the kid flips again personally, but whatever. Let the kid go where he wants, I'm not going to fault him for doing what is in his best interest.

Advertisement
Best believe Hakeem gonna toss our hat

Good if he does then I hope one of our players tosses him when we play them...

One thing ive noticed so far with Mario at the helm is recruits do not disrespect him.

Advertisement
B70D93DF-367D-41B2-84EC-052480873BE6.jpeg

these recruiting websites are reporting that LOIs are in, not these kids...
if a recruiting website is reporting that hykeem has sent in his loi to the noles, thats equally ruining his moment as in saying "hykeem is comitting to fsu, lets publish it before he has his ceremony".

its the same thing

Norvell needs some positive perception. So instead of announcing your crown jewel of the class signing at 7am, you have him hat toss your rival on national tv around lunch time.

Advertisement
I don't think the kid flips again personally, but whatever. Let the kid go where he wants, I'm not going to fault him for doing what is in his best interest.
I believe we are working but I don’t believe he flips this late. We’ll make it interesting behind closed doors though but in the end I think he sticks it out.

Advertisement
if a recruiting website is reporting that hykeem has sent in his loi to the noles, thats equally ruining his moment as in saying "hykeem is comitting to fsu, lets publish it before he has his ceremony".

its the same thing
recruiting sites dont give a **** about ruining moments (see crystal balls as an example). On the other hand, schools will respect these kids' ceremonies.

recruiting dont give a **** about ruining moments (see crystal balls an example). On the other hand, schools will respect these kids' ceremonies.
exactly, so why is the recruiting website not going full ham and just doing this sneakily?

Advertisement
Hykeem signing with us would be a bigger shock than Cormani committing at this point.

Hykeem has been nothing but Nole for a few months now and even a little anti-Miami. Recruiting Miami kids to FSU, reposting memes making fun of Miami/Mario etc... Not really neutral in any way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back