2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Wow. Could understand him not going to Miami, but choosing to go to FSU over his other options. That doesn't seem very bright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nah.

LBs are being developed.
DBs have improved over the season.
DL has seen a massive jump
OL same as DL

WR is a dumpster fire on all fronts right now.

LB’s with talent won’t be ready until 2023. The kids with real skill (Bryant and Aguirre) won’t be ready until late 2023. At this position, you’re hoping that WB starts to get real playing time in the second half of this year. I like Chase Smith myself, but he’s getting lost in the wash. That’s literally 4 kids with talent. Everyone else there is barely passable.

DB’s have gotten better, I agree.

DL is patchwork. This is superficial depth from transfers. This will see a hard crash back to earth. There is very minimal young talent here outside of the guys already in the rotation this year. That’s not good long term.

OL has gotten better and an infusion of young talent. I agree here as well.

LB’s with talent won’t be ready until 2023. The kids with real skill (Bryant and Aguirre) won’t be ready until late 2023. At this position, you’re hoping that WB starts to get real playing time in the second half of this year. I like Chase Smith myself, but he’s getting lost in the wash. That’s literally 4 kids with talent. Everyone else there is barely passable.

DB’s have gotten better, I agree.

DL is patchwork. This is superficial depth from transfers. This will see a hard crash back to earth. There is very minimal young talent here outside of the guys already in the rotation this year. That’s not good long term.

OL has gotten better and an infusion of young talent. I agree here as well.
You agree with me, you just don't know it. I'm talking holistically--recruiting, portal AND development. Right now at WR we are sucking at all three areas.

The other groups are having some success with minimum one area.

Advertisement
This is probably the wrong place for this, but this is my first season of CIS.. and my god its hard to be in any of these threads at all. Its 3 weeks into a brand new regime, we have one loss by 8 points (to a more-talented team), and every thread is sour milk and old tampons. Stay the course.. just imagine what position we would be sitting in right now if Manuella was still rowing this boat. Recruiting will be fine whether Hykeem comes here or not.

Wherever he wants...our performance against A&M isn't what I wanted recruits to see. Specifically WRs and the Offensive scheme.
You did make a big difference on the defense though so we’ll be good there at least except for maybe CB

CCFB8A89-0FBA-417D-8538-24B148318E9A.jpeg

This is probably the wrong place for this, but this is my first season of CIS.. and my god its hard to be in any of these threads at all. Its 3 weeks into a brand new regime, we have one loss by 8 points (to a more-talented team), and every thread is sour milk and old tampons. Stay the course.. just imagine what position we would be sitting in right now if Manuella was still rowing this boat. Recruiting will be fine whether Hykeem comes here or not.
Welcome to depression.

Advertisement
So does A&M, even worse, yet William's view of them is completely different. He never had interest in Miami, any talk of the offense being why he wont come here is nonsense.
True dat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back