2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I get the NIL appeal but I assume Hykeem would get a similar NIL from FSU TAMU UM UGA.

I can’t for the life of me understand committing to Norvell or Dugans right now lol they are one foot out the door and if FSU gets blown out against LSU and that quickly spirals they are 100% gone - both of them. Maybe the new OL OC is kept because he’s known as a great recruiter but I don’t get the FSU commitment - sorry.
do you seriously think FSU will fire Norvell after this season? They're broke... Where's the buyout coming from? Dugans i could see, but Norvell?

Advertisement
I don’t mean it that way. In fact, this will be the last thing I post. Before, I was adamant that he wouldn’t come here from the way he talks. But, I was told today that he is at the campus a ton. More than people know. So, at this point…I don’t even know anymore. Before, I learned from a good source that he was going somewhere else. But, his smoke screen is so cloudy that, I can’t even count us out anymore.
1661525571770.gif
1661526348382.gif
1661525611902.gif

Advertisement
I get the NIL appeal but I assume Hykeem would get a similar NIL from FSU TAMU UM UGA.

I can’t for the life of me understand committing to Norvell or Dugans right now lol they are one foot out the door and if FSU gets blown out against LSU and that quickly spirals they are 100% gone - both of them. Maybe the new OL OC is kept because he’s known as a great recruiter but I don’t get the FSU commitment - sorry.
Same thing gonna happen like Hasselwood and miami soon as the season started they started getting blown out and he changed his mind quick

I don’t mean it that way. In fact, this will be the last thing I post. Before, I was adamant that he wouldn’t come here from the way he talks. But, I was told today that he is at the campus a ton. More than people know. So, at this point…I don’t even know anymore. Before, I learned from a good source that he was going somewhere else. But, his smoke screen is so cloudy that, I can’t even count us out anymore.
See Ya Goodbye GIF by Walter Mercado

Whoever says anything about his character is straight up lyin
I have heard the softness concerns tossed around by others before. Not just Macho.

The character concern (aside from the recruiting game shenanigans) is a new one for me. I’ll take your word on it

It’s dumb to commit to them but whatever.

If he ends up signing there, good luck, young man because you are going to need it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have heard the softness concerns tossed around by others before. Not just Macho.

The character concern (aside from the recruiting game shenanigans) is a new one for me. I’ll take your word on it
I mean, you're gonna take a chance on him either way. He's a freak.
But if what I've heard is true, I wouldn't be shocked if he underachieves.

Last edited:
It's 1 trick we haven't been able to duplicate since Dorsett.
Here's the difference though...

Dorsett was smaller and had some toughness.

A WR can be 6'4" and a run a **** 4.12 in the forty...if he can't get off the line versus press because he's soft, has no wiggle, has no dawg, no technique, etc...then his speed is useless.

The ACC ain't high school. There's 6'0"+ CB's in college that will get right in his chest and take away his ability to stem a route.

You have to take him regardless, and see what you can get out of him. Guys that know a lot more than me about recruiting all want him.
I'm just saying that I wouldn't jump off any buildings if he went elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back