2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If I may interject here, you have to have some connection here. You called him an excellent young man and said it’s not true about any rumors of softness or character concerns.

Just curious what the connection is since you seem like a fan/advocate of his.
I was thinking the same exact thing. You just can't go at it with everyone who says one bad thing about Williams and then say you don't have any connection to him.

Interesting, if he's silently committed to FSU as some suggest?

They have no QB and a barely serviceable offensive line.

I guess he's just getting ready for his future in Tally.
Lol their QB averaged less than 150 yards passing last year, if he goes to that he'll be in the portal after a year

Advertisement
Reaction GIF

Then you’re trolling if you don’t have any connection to him.

Lol their QB averaged less than 150 yards passing last year, if he goes to that he'll be in the portal after a year
Travis has 1 more year of eligibility after this season. He's not even a consideration for the QB Williams would be catching balls from.

Advertisement
Yea I was saying his 1st year will be with Hykeem if he went there
Yes. However, his decision regarding his QB would be someone with at least 2 years of eligibility his freshman year.

Typically, WRs look at the QB in their class which FSU has none which makes it odd that he's considering them.

Yes. However, his decision regarding his QB would be someone with at least 2 years of eligibility his freshman year.

Typically, WRs look at the QB in their class which FSU has none which makes it odd that he's considering them.
Yes that's the thing he would be putting a huge decision on the shoulders of a unknown QB even Duffy is unknown

I'll put this here, and let folks here do with it what they may.

I'll just add that a team who plays in that district w/ a 5-star receiver shouldn't have a difficult time scoring against their opponents.

I know that school from my Richmond days and i know that area south of Richmond very well. That private school in Chester, VA is behind Thomas Dale in the same town in the football hierarchy, not that Dale is so awesome though they have produced some D1 players.

Advertisement
I find it funny that the reason he hasn’t performed this year after two games is that his high school team has no QB and no OL. Yet, we are to believe he is commited to F$U that has no QB and no OL.

B347BC86-2CF3-41E6-8539-A9E0B7471075.jpeg

Something doesn’t add up unless football his just his free ticket to FAMU coeds and 4 years of partying with the occasional mediocre bowl game sprinkled in.

Advertisement
Anybody else hearing TAMU?

They have received all of the CBs from the top dawgs, (I know that isn’t the end all be all) so I don’t think that would be a huge surprise. He has been to CS a few times and they have been a big player with him for a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back