2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMO...
One trick pony...
Rumors surrounding his character and softness.

And quite frankly, he hasn't done anything in their first 2 games. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You can teach a thoroughbred racehorse a few more tricks with better trainers

You can't teach a pony to be a thoroughbred racehorse tho.

Keem is a take all day and the staff loves his ceiling.

Advertisement
He’s already committed to FSU. His NIL offer is peanuts compared to what ****ey is demanding (like less than 1/10), so maybe money comes in late to sway him. But dude and mom have been all in on FSU for awhile.
IMO...
One trick pony...
Rumors surrounding his character and softness.

And quite frankly, he hasn't done anything in their first 2 games. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Whoever says anything about his character is straight up lyin

Advertisement
He’s already committed to FSU. His NIL offer is peanuts compared to what ****ey is demanding (like less than 1/10), so maybe money comes in late to sway him. But dude and mom have been all in on FSU for awhile.
So I was right and people were acting like females cause I was keeping it 1000% and questioning if I was legit which is why people that don’t do work should keep their mouths shut and stick to investments.

No line, no QB
Interesting…. Don’t let the people on this board know that even a generational talent like Williams still needs a good QB/OL.

Also, people were giving you sh it because we all believe none of the actions by Hykeem matter until just before signing day. No reason to talk about it really at this point. We would be better off debating our favorite gas station instead.

His parents let him commit to a staff that might not even be there next year

Advertisement
Interesting…. Don’t let the people on this board know that even a generational talent like Williams still needs a good QB/OL.

Also, people were giving you sh it because we all believe none of the actions by Hykeem matter until just before signing day. No reason to talk about it really at this point. We would be better off debating our favorite gas station instead.
Generational talent???....Stop it....

you don't know what generational talent looks like lol

I guarantee the QB matters a lot more than the OL.

Advertisement
I get the NIL appeal but I assume Hykeem would get a similar NIL from FSU TAMU UM UGA.

I can’t for the life of me understand committing to Norvell or Dugans right now lol they are one foot out the door and if FSU gets blown out against LSU and that quickly spirals they are 100% gone - both of them. Maybe the new OL OC is kept because he’s known as a great recruiter but I don’t get the FSU commitment - sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back