2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have info and choose to bring it here to this free to use site, I am thankful for that. But I think it's the manner you came into this thread and repeatedly brought straight negativity, with little to no context (which is fine) that is rubbing people wrong. Just my ✌️ 🪙.
I’m just telling the truth. How can you have “manner” in typing? It is what it is…

Advertisement
WHAT DID YOU DO? Not your cousin.

dollars GIF

Advertisement
I’m just telling the truth. How can you have “manner” in typing? It is what it is…
Well it is a Miami recruiting board.. it's not about manners or typing, it's about the lack of context around the info you are bringing. The way you deliver your info makes it seem like you are wanting people to get worked up.

Well it is a Miami recruiting board.. it's not about manners or typing, it's about the lack of context around the info you are bringing. The way you deliver your info makes it seem like you are wanting people to get worked up.
I respect your opinion but, why would anyone want to do that? Think about it…

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You didn’t answer my question because you can’t. I don’t care about your cousin. What have you done? Nothing right? So just let the vets on here that actually bring substance to the board do their thing and you listen. Until then, you are a JAG with internet lip. That’s it. Lol @ one of Butch’s ace recruiters. Your cousin is 75 years old and you bragging on him. Take your mouth off his meat. Don’t with it.
EFD0F845-B33E-452A-9C81-6EE54F376CAB.gif

5CA8C787-C900-440F-BC3F-93B4B82376E1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back