2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no way they are driving him to Tally. That has to be transport to the airport. The drive to Tally would be the end of any kid with options recruitment.
I hope you are wrong and it’s not a ride to the airport and he actually has to drive all the way up

Advertisement
If this dude is really about to drive like 12 hours round trip to go to freaking Trailerhassee when we have an event down the road you gotta start to believe your eyes. I know we have a staff that’s working the recruitment hard, but eventually the reality has to match the narrative. He wants out of SFL

If this dude is really about to drive like 12 hours round trip to go to freaking Trailerhassee when we have an event down the road you gotta start to believe your eyes. I know we have a staff that’s working the recruitment hard, but eventually the reality has to match the narrative. He wants out of SFL
I think he’s headed to the airport but who knows. I would love it if it was a drive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every single time ive had to make that drive, and at one point it was a lot, I’ve considered just blowing up my life and cancelling the trip.
And the last like 1 hour through Madison County is basically a 60/40 percent chance of getting a speeding ticket. Absolute **** on earth. Even when we'd go party up there in college, I dreaded the trip.

Looks like Hykeem got himself a lift to FSU...

Oh wow, a Mercedes Van. Look guys, they picked him up in a cheap Mercedes. It’s not like an Escalade, the maybach, the Bentley truck(what we pick people up in) are way more exclusive or anything.

Oh wow, a Mercedes Van. Look guys, they picked him up in a cheap Mercedes. It’s not like an Escalade, the maybach, the Bentley truck(what we pick people up in) are way more exclusive or anything.
Isn’t this the pimp bus I saw on por…forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back