2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“South Florida kids divas if they dont come here”

“They been ****tin on us for 2 decades”

Mf have u not seen what our program has been for 2 decades???? Lmfao are yall this delusional?? We been TRASH for they whole life now all of them supposed to just take us serious after they seen decades worth of us wasting kids **** time and also seen other kids leave and become house hold names first rounders??? Boi some of yall got some special cases of dumbass lol
When Mario chose to come here, I was relieved because even when Miami loses a recruiting battle I know he will go twice as hard. Don't get caught up in all the passengers with the Captain Miami has got now. Like BrookD said in the Shemar thread if one kid makes or break the program you dont have a program.

That being said, when I saw "the program is fixed now," in this thread I thought **** was crazy. It's fixed because Mario is here but people still need to see him coaching Miami football games. No games have been played yet. A plummer can tell you your toilet is fixed but you won't know until you flush the ****. All that work Mario talks about is to prepare to win on the field, not to win PR battles.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most coaches loyalties will always lie with their kids. They want Miami to take that 3 star sofla kid over an out of state 5 star kid. Those days are done. We have national recruiters on staff.

Yeah, for sure and it goes to my entitlement point. The days of taking 3 star sofla kids just for the sake of doing so are done. We've moved on to a more expanded board and yes, that means some diamonds in the rough that are 3 stars in sofla won't get looked at. It's gonna happen and might as well embrace it. The notion that Mario isn't doing much for the community is astounding. How you can come up with that conclusion speaks more about you than about Mario's efforts.

You are the one emotional . We on a message board sharing our opinion like it was created for. U getting in your feelings cuz u don't like it homie. Its that simple. Wtf u talking bout crying. Crying is begging man to come to Miami. People who know man telling yall they don't wanna come here but yall mad when people say that these players in SO FL are trolling. Don't like itu go cut the grass cuz i have no problem with your opinion. U seem to always want to comment on mine and telling me how to live my life. Im at work making money like im supposed to do. What u doing?
“Begging man to come”…These are KIDS bruh thats my entire point lol its not trolling or playing its just them going thru there recruitment. I literally ain’t say **** to u until u @‘d me lol. You are the clown if u so invested in a kid recruiting that u feel like u are getting trolled thats the issue here

We’re in the “Miami sucks” part of the cycle. This gives the locals who offer “discreet and focused” recruiting services cover.

In a few years, when they’re still sending their clients top shelf South FL talent, the excuse will be “Miami does t recruit the local kids as hard as National kids”. Still getting air cover for their business model.

When Miami is back on top (2025/2026), the new excuse will be “Miami doesn’t respect the local coaches and talent, and that’s racist” or whatever fits at that time.

Watch it play out. Like any industry or business who’s time has come and gone (in this case because of NIL); they will fight hard to keep their income flowing.

Advertisement
Alot of people talking about Jalen Brown like he's in the same league as a Cooper or Ridley.....He's not. Give it a break already.
He is not at this stage, but his ceiling is that high. He has to work on route running and his hands, but those are qualities that can be improved upon with the right coaching and dedication.

“Begging man to come”…These are KIDS bruh thats my entire point lol its not trolling or playing its just them going thru there recruitment. I literally ain’t say **** to u until u @‘d me lol. You are the clown if u so invested in a kid recruiting that u feel like u are getting trolled thats the issue here
U making emojis on my **** and it alerts me that u think im dumb so i responded. Normally i just put a bich on ignore. We are all invested in these kids recruitment and Miami football. Wtf is u talking about. You are here acting like u aint. No u are, u just have a different opinion than I do and u don't like mine.

Mary
Isn't Hykeem rumored on planning to go to A&M?!?! What exactly have they done over the last 2 decades?
Kids wants to go to Clemson, OSU, UGA, Bama, LSU, I get it. Even Oklahoma, ND.

But A&M... Nope...
He’s been rumored to come here too lmfao and we ain’t do nothing so would he be dumb or a diva to come here?..No yall would love him…The point is his decision doesn’t have to make sense to us, we not the ones that have to live with it they do so let em leave and worry about who we getting

Advertisement
He is not at this stage, but his ceiling is that high. He has to work on route running and his hands, but those are qualities that can be improved upon with the right coaching and dedication.
We will find out but I honestly don't see it. What would be his comparison? Pretty small frame and not as explosive as say Devonte Smith or the like. I just don't think the gap between he and a Ray Ray is that big if at all.

When Mario chose to come here, I was relieved because even when Miami loses a recruiting battle I know he will go twice as hard. Don't get caught up in all the passengers with the Captain Miami has got now. Like BrookD said in the Shemar thread if one kid makes or break the program you dont have a program.

That being said, when I saw "the program is fixed now," in this thread I thought **** was crazy. It's fixed because Mario is here but people still need to see him coaching Miami football games. No games have been played yet. A plummer can tell you your toilet is fixed but you won't know until you flush the ****. All that work Mario talks about is to prepare to win on the field, not to win PR battles.
Spot on bro, this **** not gonna be fixed over night. Mario knows this, he will do everything possible to get it right

U making emojis on my **** and it alerts me that u think im dumb so i responded. Normally i just put a bich on ignore. We are all invested in these kids recruitment and Miami football. Wtf is u talking about. You are here acting like u aint. No u are, u just have a different opinion than I do and u don't like mine.
I respect your opinion, i dont respect calling kids out their name over recruiting. Thats it, nothing more nothing less

The coaches don’t like how Mario is recruiting down here? Why because he isn’t putting 100$ bills in their shirt pocket like on goodfellas when they walk thru like kitchen like Nick Saban did/does?

Advertisement
720D4901-DF0D-400B-B22E-60B825E4399B.gif

Advertisement
Show me calling kids out their name. Now u lying cuz that ain't my MO. Even when they choose other teams
U just called south Florida players divas in this thread bruh…this that delusional **** im talmbout supa cmon now lol

U just called south Florida players divas in this thread bruh…this that delusional **** im talmbout supa cmon now lol
I made a general point. We have 2 commits from the top 12 players in So FL, most of them committed or trending elsewhere. And we have a top 10 class nationwide. This is a specific issue with SO FL. Calling out behavior ain't calling man out their name. Or we have a different meaning for what that is. Plus other people who are around the high school system and around some of the players in the topic have confirmed some of the things we are saying. I'm done with it.

“South Florida kids divas if they dont come here”

“They been ****tin on us for 2 decades”

Mf have u not seen what our program has been for 2 decades???? Lmfao are yall this delusional?? We been TRASH for they whole life now all of them supposed to just take us serious after they seen decades worth of us wasting kids **** time and also seen other kids leave and become house hold names first rounders??? Boi some of yall got some special cases of dumbass lol

To add to that, early in the 2000's we used to clown corny *** Notre Dame for living in the past and their higher than mighty attitudes. It was comical, they hadn't done a **** thing in forever.

What you said about some here is dead *** true.

Having said all of that, I wholeheartedly believe times are changing. We've been dead calm for a long time and there's something building. We all hope it's going to be a CAT5 hurricane, but all we can do is watch it build right now. We're selling, it's gonna be a monster, but if some don't see it that's okay in my book. This isn't just a case of if you build it, they will come. Some need to see it to believe it and I like where we're going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back