2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the downside of having so many elite kids poppin' so early in the recruiting process. We as fans get spoiled into thinking that all the kids need to do the same or they are not interested. These kids have 5 months for ESD and 7 months for Feb NSD and ****..if they want to pull a Joshua Connerly they can wait even longer. We have PLENTY of time to change Hykeems mind if he isnt exactly feeling us right now. PLENTY. And he is a local kid so when the season starts, all those OOS schools are at a disadvantage. He is in our wheelhouse come August. Let Mario work his magic. He is clearly the #1 WR on our board and probably a top 3 overall recruit left on the board to boot.

Advertisement
Jalen wanted to leave S Fla and be closer to his mother so she can watch him play. What's the problem with that? Not every S Fla recruit wants to stay home.
All i hear is excuses. We only get this for SO FL players. When it seems Kirkland was trolling man wrote him off. Aint nothing wrong with them choosing to go elsewhere and there is nothing wrong with Miami ignoring them and going nationwide for highly talented players. And stay away from their politics.

Advertisement
@E1k you sunshine pumpers don't like when people call out bullsh!t. Keep pumping. Don't be crying and going on twitter abusing kids and their parents because yall can't read the room and they commit elsewhere.

@E1k you sunshine pumpers don't like when people call out bullsh!t. Keep pumping. Don't be crying and going on twitter abusing kids and their parents because yall can't read the room and they commit elsewhere.
You be on here cryin all day about kids bro didn’t i tell u go cut the grass and take out the trash? Stop all that crying bout teenagers lol idc if they commit elsewhere that’s there **** life decisions once u clowns realize that you’ll stop getting emotional

Advertisement
Honestly, we are still feeling the affects of years of negative recruiting against us IYAM
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

“South Florida kids divas if they dont come here”

“They been ****tin on us for 2 decades”

Mf have u not seen what our program has been for 2 decades???? Lmfao are yall this delusional?? We been TRASH for they whole life now all of them supposed to just take us serious after they seen decades worth of us wasting kids **** time and also seen other kids leave and become house hold names first rounders??? Boi some of yall got some special cases of dumbass lol

Mf have u not seen what our program has been for 2 decades???? Lmfao are yall this delusional?? We been TRASH for they whole life now all of them supposed to just take us serious after they seen decades worth of us wasting kids **** time and also seen other kids leave and become house hold names first rounders??? Boi some of yall got some special cases of dumbass lol
It's why our fan base gets clowned as the most delusional in the nation

Advertisement
someone that's connected to the kids, on here saying that Mario isn't giving local kids love.... You're the problem.

Mario is a relentless dude that is after the absolute best, especially if they're in HIS backyard. Anyone saying anything different is just a troll trying to create a narrative that he can pander to the masses (as in all the kids without offers). The kids haven't been the problem, its been the grown ups guiding them saying this dumb **** and more so now when we literally have the most qualified staff and support in the nation.

This. I would be shocked if Mario treated local coaches in an unfavorable manner. Perhaps Mario is recruiting big time OOS kids just as he is recruiting big time sofla kids. Maybe this guy expects Mario to go above and beyond? I don't know but yeah, it's a new year but same ol same ol sofla coach/player expectation (entitlement perhaps?).

Advertisement
You be on here cryin all day about kids bro didn’t i tell u go cut the grass and take out the trash? Stop all that crying bout teenagers lol idc if they commit elsewhere that’s there **** life decisions once u clowns realize that you’ll stop getting emotional
You are the one emotional . We on a message board sharing our opinion like it was created for. U getting in your feelings cuz u don't like it homie. Its that simple. Wtf u talking bout crying. Crying is begging man to come to Miami. People who know man telling yall they don't wanna come here but yall mad when people say that these players in SO FL are trolling. Don't like itu go cut the grass cuz i have no problem with your opinion. U seem to always want to comment on mine and telling me how to live my life. Im at work making money like im supposed to do. What u doing?

Isn't Hykeem rumored on planning to go to A&M?!?! What exactly have they done over the last 2 decades?
Kids wants to go to Clemson, OSU, UGA, Bama, LSU, I get it. Even Oklahoma, ND.

But A&M... Nope...

Last edited:

Guy has a point. We obviously got the program heading in the right direction, but it's going to take on field success for these kinds to see we are for real.

This. I would be shocked if Mario treated local coaches in an unfavorable manner. Perhaps Mario is recruiting big time OOS kids just as he is recruiting big time sofla kids. Maybe this guy expects Mario to go above and beyond? I don't know but yeah, it's a new year but same ol same ol sofla coach/player expectation (entitlement perhaps?).
Most coaches loyalties will always lie with their kids. They want Miami to take that 3 star sofla kid over an out of state 5 star kid. Those days are done. We have national recruiters on staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back