2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I thought that it was already up. I just chimed in and provided my thoughts. Is there something wrong with that?
It’s not about wrong or right……I just find it interesting that you make a direct statement about the young man with what I can assume is first hand knowledge but without any substance.

Then it’s followed up with the same trope about how Miami doesn’t recruit or show love locally enough even though this staff has been intact and working all of 3-4 months.

Not saying you’re wrong or right about Hykeem, but it’s the bigger issue/topic that paints a picture of Miami’s recent past (not it’s present) that deserves a little more context. Especially if it’s being insinuated that this has something to do specifically with Hykeem.

Yea I think we should continue to recruit nationally
That poRster on that other board that you slapped the other day on that other board is the most insufferable poRster to read - poRst after poRst - just unbearable reading.

Advertisement
It’s not about wrong or right……I just find it interesting that you make a direct statement about the young man with what I can assume is first hand knowledge but without any substance.

Then it’s followed up with the same trope about how Miami doesn’t recruit or show love locally enough even though this staff has been intact and working all of 3-4 months.

Not saying you’re wrong or right about Hykeem, but it’s the bigger issue/topic that paints a picture of Miami’s recent past (not it’s present) that deserves a little more context. Especially if it’s being insinuated that this has something to do specifically with Hykeem.
Man….you write a dissertation on a message board. It’s not that serious bro. Lol.

Man stop lying! There aren't any issues with Jube and Mario's style of recruiting. Whoever told you that str8 lying.

Bro, listen to what you said and ask does it make sense. How is it that Roland doesn't have any pull at a school he just was at for over 6 years? All that info you posted is pure lies and not even gossip. Jubi don't have no issues with Mario's recruiting style and if anything he loves it! Bain is just taking his time enjoying the process as he should.
Wasn't Rumph at Heritage for like 4+ years? Didn't seem to help land any of them...

Advertisement
I stopped to watch Better Call Saul came back and there was 8 new pages. Gonna be a long recruitment.
I tell you what…we will find out regardless. Don’t come back to this thread and enjoy Saul. Y’all boys be easy. See you in a little.

Man stop lying! There aren't any issues with Jube and Mario's style of recruiting. Whoever told you that str8 lying.

Bro, listen to what you said and ask does it make sense. How is it that Roland doesn't have any pull at a school he just was at for over 6 years? All that info you posted is pure lies and not even gossip. Jubi don't have no issues with Mario's recruiting style and if anything he loves it! Bain is just taking his time enjoying the process as he should.

Lol it came off like a bunch of bs soon as I read it. 😭😭😭

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last paragraph is my point. If you clear you leaving SO FL that should be made public. Not throwing up U's at practice or wherever. That's them same games they been playing. Kirkland came on a space last night and publicly made it clear he eliminated every school except Miami and Mich St. That alone cleared up alot of misconception that even 247 printed about his recruitment
These kids have been looking up to kids that for the past 15 years have been clowning Miami.
Mario is gonna be the last one laughing now.
These divas are gonna be going from looking like the cool kid that trolls Miami to the stupid ones for doing it.

This isn’t Manny or golden. Mario knows everyone down here and he knows who’s fckng with him.

Remember when that Eaford kid came to paradise and said on a live feed “I wouldn’t come to Miami even if they paid me”.

That’s a 15 year old saying that at the first paradise camp. Think about that. Think of how polluted the culture is for a kid to clown the home school while he’s camping at it. Now that is very ironic cause guess what coach what team that kid ended up commiting to?

Mario at Oregon.

And is delivering
DAF519BC-CD2D-4021-95FC-D1902BD167D8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back