2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No. I wouldn’t say no one. I was here long before you. I just stop dealing with this and the immaturity. But, in my gut, I believe it has to do with experiencing something outside of broward or even Florida. Not his words..just my gut.
RCT was the definition of toxic towards the end. That ship sank.

Lol. I ate lunch with Shannon and took Bryce and Author brown to the Columbus game. I saw Phelon Jones lock up Julio Jones when he was in the 11th grade in Mobile, Alabama...slow down grasshopper lol
Were you did guy who did that video pointing out how Arthur was a beast on special teams but Shannon and them wouldn't play him?

Well I’m sure Mario & staff are well aware if this if someone on a fan board is. So we’ll find new targets. Can’t win them all.

Advertisement
What is it about the recruiting that that you think he doesn’t like?

Also, that’s pretty serious if it can cause Bain to back away given the connections
Btw see when me and others were pointing put something is off with Bain and man talking bout its July and we should let kids enjoy their recruiting. Yet he clearly said Bama is his leader with their writers penciling him in their class. I know vibes. Good and bad. Bad vibes there

Advertisement
Issue with Bain seems to be within the Central program. Apparently the HC ain't really vibin' with Mario's recruiting.
Just what I heard.
Is the coach a douche? Everyone likes Mario from what I've heard.
step brothers wtf GIF

Btw see when me and others were pointing put something is off with Bain and man talking bout its July and we should let kids enjoy their recruiting. Yet he clearly said Bama is his leader with their writers penciling him in their class. I know vibes. Good and bad. Bad vibes there
yep, he’s not coming here. **** can anyone related to him on staff & never allow them near the school again. time to play hardball.

Maybe after December, you understand my position and I’m sure that you will see why some people feel that I have some credibility.
Im not questioning your credibilty at all. What you are saying matches up with what's happening.

Advertisement
Wow, that's amazing and we just brought in their coach. What about it? Also do u think that has anything to do with why the WR went to Chaminade?
Apparently Roland has no pull with any current kids at Central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And yes to your question.

Just FYI, high school football down here is full of gossip. A lot of 'he say, she say' crap.

Bro, no one knows who you are btw or only a few. Just explain why you are so adamant he leaves then we can just move on. Why would he care what we think if he giving us the middle finger anyway? Does he just want out of FL?
If he is who he claims and there is no reason not to believe him, then he is extremely legit and only spoke on things he knew back in the day. It wasn’t that often but when he did, it was solid.

Advertisement
Apparently Roland has no pull with any current kids at Central. 🤷🏻‍♂️

And yes to your question.

Just FYI, high school football down here is full of gossip. A lot of 'he say, she say' crap.
Well im glad he is outa there. Cuz it seems we will have a good chance at Jeremiah and Jo Jo. That's just wild though. Aint his brother on the staff? And people like to go at people who point out stuff but of the top 12 SO FL prospects we got 2 committed, the rest have committed elsewhere or trending elsewhere. Glad Mario going national.

probably that he’s going OOS too much. tough beans. were done being left at the alter.
True, Mario will go wherever to stack talent.

Hilarious that Central would have that opinion.

We go hire the best HC for South Florida, heck all the high school coaches told us this years ago, that Mario would be the guy, still find some to b*tch and complain about.

Can't make it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back