2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Do all these kids hate Gattis (or his perceived offense) or something? Is he not a good recruiter? I'm not trying to *****, just don't know what the deal is. They're basically cleaning up at everything besides WR (love the 2 we have but as everyone has said, you can't miss ALL of these other 4).

Bro, no one knows who you are btw or only a few. Just explain why you are so adamant he leaves then we can just move on. Why would he care what we think if he giving us the middle finger anyway? Does he just want out of FL?
No. I wouldn’t say no one. I was here long before you. I just stop dealing with this and the immaturity. But, in my gut, I believe it has to do with experiencing something outside of broward or even Florida. Not his words..just my gut.

Advertisement
Do all these kids hate Gattis (or his perceived offense) or something? Is he not a good recruiter? I'm not trying to *****, just don't know what the deal is. They're basically cleaning up at everything besides WR (love the 2 we have but as everyone has said, you can't miss ALL of these other 4).
From what I've seen, it's not the most WR heavy/friendly offense.
A lot of TE sets.
A lot of run concepts that involve WR's to be involved in blocking.

Personally, I have no problems with it, but I can see some of these Hollywood recruits having issues with it... Particularly if it's being used as a negative recruiting tool by other schools.

You said it… we already have Ray Ray and Robbie in the fold, and it’s looking pretty good with Fowles. Thats 3 right there with likely one more (Jean, ****ey, Cottrell). Also, let’s not forget about the 2024 class that by all accounts we look real good for

No. I wouldn’t say no one. I was here long before you. I just stop dealing with this and the immaturity. But, in my gut, I believe it has to do with experiencing something outside of broward or even Florida. Not his words..just my gut.
I been around since Shannon, just don't remember all the names. Took a long break when i got tired of Golden dumb *** excuses when he married No D.

Gattis is a good dude. I met him and Mario before.

Advertisement
Nasty is legit poster. Hes not trolling.

However, without explanation his reasoning for thinking Keem is a lost cause, we really cannot analyze it at all.

We used to have a coach that thought you were *** if you ate shrimp. My point being that perception is incredibly variable. Something that Nasty heard about Keem may make him think we have no chance, whereas in reality its a nothing burger.

Point is, without any facts, this discussion will go nowhere.

@NASTYQUEDAWG2 do u have anything on Bain? I get the same vibes from alot of these SO FL elite players. Its outa state kids that propping us up. I think this the last class that gonna play with us like that
Issue with Bain seems to be within the Central program. Apparently the HC ain't really vibin' with Mario's recruiting.
Just what I heard.

Advertisement
I been around since Shannon, just don't remember all the names. Took a long break when i got tired of Golden dumb *** excuses when he married No D.
Lol. I ate lunch with Shannon and took Bryce and Author brown to the Columbus game. I saw Phelon Jones lock up Julio Jones when he was in the 11th grade in Mobile, Alabama...slow down grasshopper lol

Ok. Guess we gonna have to get Fowles who i like and Maybe go after a outa state conmit like ****ey. If they don't wanna be here. So be it

Nah…he is an awesome dude. Extremely humble. I don’t brag on people much but, Keem…outstanding dude.
Gonna take your word for it but it's a trend that can't be denied with these uber talented SoFla kids that won't even think about the hometeam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back