2023 Hykeem Williams, 2023 WR (signs w/ Forfeit State)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile they all leaving to get away like Southwest.

We can win with non south Florida kids being our primary source.
Exactly what a silly thing to think. How many kids are from South Carolina that Clemson has? How many kids are from Ohio that Ohio State has. The list goes on. You can win with kids from anywhere.

Advertisement
SoFla is full of front runners. Not all of them but a lot. Once Mario gets the program back to winning they will be beating down our door.
The program is fixed. Its the younger kids and their parents he is working on and that will fix all this. This '23 group is who they are and its fine. '24 and onwards we good. Jo Jo even left Central like Macho said cuz we on him and we good with Chaminade.

Advertisement
From what I've seen, it's not the most WR heavy/friendly offense.
A lot of TE sets.
A lot of run concepts that involve WR's to be involved in blocking.

Personally, I have no problems with it, but I can see some of these Hollywood recruits having issues with it... Particularly if it's being used as a negative recruiting tool by other schools.
This was my concern as soon as Mario got hired and then again when the gattis hire was announced. You are in WR heaven you have to have an offense that is tailored to them, yea because you want to keep our elite talent home but more importantly thats what college football is now. WR is the premier position after QB in football today. I think gattis will do well, he’s a good oc but his type of offense is not what u bring to Miami, Mario will realize it soon

Exactly what a silly thing to think. How many kids are from South Carolina that Clemson has? How many kids are from Ohio that Ohio State has. The list goes on. You can win with kids from anywhere.
You can also ask how many Florida kids do winning teams have and make a comparison.

Facts we can feast of MiamIMG and national kids, them the ones buying into the vision right now and in some ways that's great. They only coming to work. And then we got Ray Ray and the twins from down here. We should never be begging these kids. In the past we had to because our HCs were so inept outside of FL

Advertisement
This dudes a joke lol
@Da Jumbo Mutombo
Black Panther Avengers GIF

You can also ask how many Florida kids do winning teams have and make a comparison.
How many did LSU have? If they are elite we should want them but if they dont wanna come and work we can get players from other areas. I was watching some throwback cane games on YouTube and we had so many stars from all over the country and all over Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many did LSU have? If they are elite we should want them but if they dont wanna come and work we can get players from other areas. I was watching some throwback cane games on YouTube and we had so many stars from all over the country and all over Florida
I think that Al and our last coach tried the OOS thing and it didn’t work…

On that 01 team, how many of our key players were from Florida?
A lot but a lot of our leaders were from Louisiana, California, Oklahoma, New Jersey………The point isn’t that Miami doesn’t need to recruit Florida well but more so acknowledging that yes…..a mix of Florida and OOS brought massive success and will again.

Miami can neither a…..recruit every single local kid they may view as talented enough or b…..allow any local kid or school to hold them hostage. Miami has to get back to being the ones with the leverage, which can happen without placating to the games and nonsense 24/7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back