Hurts to transfer if

Advertisement
Let the coaches do their job and why do we have to worry about the fsu qb? Let’s take care of them October 6th, let’s go support our team and fill that stadium up

If Hurts transfers, does he have to give back all the money he got from Baga?

Malik Rosier is not Jalen Hurts. I don't think he would transfer.

Seriously, where could Rosier go??? He only has one year left of eligibility.

Under a new coach and new system, competing with established QB's and start in one year??

After this year his career as a QB is done.

Malik is in the best and only position where he would be playing power 5 football as a QB this or next year. He knows that. So he's not going anywhere

Lol at Malik not being in the race against Francois or Blackman??? Some of these fools will say the dumbest **** on the internet Smh

Advertisement
Lol at Malik not being in the race against Francois or Blackman??? Some of these fools will say the dumbest **** on the internet Smh

I hope you're saying you agree. It's okay to like our Canes players but if you think Malik is better than Francois then I don't know what to tell you. Just ask fans of other teams who they would rather have. I don't want to make this a bash Malik session because I think what he did for us last year helped us tremendously in terms of the future. But I can't be a blind fan and ignore the fact that Francois is better. He threw for more yards, less interceptions, better completion % as a freshman compared to Malik last year. Off the field issues aside if this were the NFL and you could make trades you would trade Rosier for Francois.

Clemson has 4 QBs that could start for most teams in America...4!!!!! Don't believe me, go watch their spring game...

Yes I watched it, too. I thought Lawrence did well, especially in his first series, but I was also impressed with that kid Brice. I think he is a redshirt freshman or sophomore. They held more of a real game format, with the QBs alternating series. I also noticed none of the coaches went on the field. All the plays were sent in from the sidelines.

Yes I watched it, too. I thought Lawrence did well, especially in his first series, but I was also impressed with that kid Brice. I think he is a redshirt freshman or sophomore. They held more of a real game format, with the QBs alternating series. I also noticed none of the coaches went on the field. All the plays were sent in from the sidelines.

Just last week they got a commitment from the #3 dual threat qb.

Advertisement
Just last week they got a commitment from the #3 dual threat qb.

I know. Tai. He committed before the game. Saw him on the sidelines. Maybe should have waited a couple of hours before making that final decision. Wonder who will stay and who will transfer out after this spring.

I know. Tai. He committed before the game. Saw him on the sidelines. Maybe should have waited a couple of hours before making that final decision. Wonder who will stay and who will transfer out after this spring.

He can still go elsewhere. He hasn't signed anything. Who knows?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-become-the-biggest-free-agent-in-cfb-history

This is exactly why I mentioned before that Rosier would go into and maybe even through the fall as the leader. He wanted to avoid this situation of his only QB on the roster with game experience transferring.

I'm not saying Rosier isn't truly the leader here, don't get me wrong. I just don't think that if he weren't that Richt would make it public. He's ultra conservative, and he wants to make sure Rosier sticks around.
He may even start vs LSU, but he won't be our starter the full season, jmo.

great article btw

Been my thoughts all a long. You don't risk the transfer in the spring.

Advertisement
Seriously, where could Rosier go??? He only has one year left of eligibility.

Under a new coach and new system, competing with established QB's and start in one year??

After this year his career as a QB is done.

Malik is in the best and only position where he would be playing power 5 football as a QB this or next year. He knows that. So he's not going anywhere

Jake Heaps went from Memphis to almost starting at the University of Miami. You never know

Advertisement
Kelly Bryant wouldnt start at FAU...and sucked in the spring game to...that may be an indictment on their shabby dbs.

Cmon G4 ...you gotta be kidding.....wouldn't start at FAU?

12-2 and led his team to the final 4 playoff game where they lost to eventual National Champion Bama???

Give the man some credit and maybe a little respect. Granted he's not Watson but who else is??

Put it this way. I'd take him in a heartbeat over our starter here .......and I'd love to be in Clemson's situation where they have 4 QB's that could be starters almost anywhere

Last edited:
Jake Heaps went from Memphis to almost starting at the University of Miami. You never know

And we all know how great that turned out for ol' Jake Heaps @ Miami.......BTW who is Jake Heaps??. Really?? I admit I don't know

I'm assuming it didn't work out well because that name doesn't ring a bell at all.

Was this back in the JIm Thorpe, Bronko Nagurski leather helmet era??

I hope you're saying you agree. It's okay to like our Canes players but if you think Malik is better than Francois then I don't know what to tell you. Just ask fans of other teams who they would rather have. I don't want to make this a bash Malik session because I think what he did for us last year helped us tremendously in terms of the future. But I can't be a blind fan and ignore the fact that Francois is better. He threw for more yards, less interceptions, better completion % as a freshman compared to Malik last year. Off the field issues aside if this were the NFL and you could make trades you would trade Rosier for Francois.

Since his freshmen season he has tore his patellar tendon, beat up his pregnant girlfriend and been under 2 month investigation for selling drugs, while obviously taking them....oh yeah and he decided to not attend the senior day game. But please continue ...

Advertisement
Back