Hurts to transfer if

Milkcane

Recruit
Purgatory
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-become-the-biggest-free-agent-in-cfb-history

This is exactly why I mentioned before that Rosier would go into and maybe even through the fall as the leader. He wanted to avoid this situation of his only QB on the roster with game experience transferring.

I'm not saying Rosier isn't truly the leader here, don't get me wrong. I just don't think that if he weren't that Richt would make it public. He's ultra conservative, and he wants to make sure Rosier sticks around.
He may even start vs LSU, but he won't be our starter the full season, jmo.

great article btw

Advertisement
Ah, yes, what do you know? The exact scenario I said is why Rozier will start for us against LSU is unfolding as I said it would with regard to Hurts and Bama. See, some posters get all in their feelings and refuse to acknowledge that there are politics at play and coaches sorta kinda don't want their tenured QB leadership transferring, so they placate them with under the false pretense they're worthy of winning the starting job.

What you see in Bama is what you see here. Same issue, same treatment of the issue.

Advertisement
Malik Rosier is not Jalen Hurts. I don't think he would transfer.

There's always a market for QB's, ad deficient as we see him he still put record stats for us. ****, he'd give both UF and FSU qb's a run for the money.

There's always a market for QB's, ad deficient as we see him he still put record stats for us. ****, he'd give both UF and FSU qb's a run for the money.

Maybe not at those schools or level in particular, but he could definitely go somewhere else and start.

Malik wouldn't be in the race against Francois and Blackman. I'm just being honest. Florida would play Emory Jones before they played Rosier.

So Clemson is sort of in the same boat . Lawerance been showing promise to take over but K. Bryant is a Senior. So I guesss Dabo handles it the same way so he doesn’t transfer .... side note would you take either one of those guys ( Bryant or Hurt )

Advertisement
So Clemson is sort of in the same boat . Lawerance been showing promise to take over but K. Bryant is a Senior. So I guesss Dabo handles it the same way so he doesn’t transfer .... side note would you take either one of those guys ( Bryant or Hurt )

I'd rather go with the young guys we have personally.

Pay attention.

Tua was “playing” with Bama’s #1 defense as a scout QB.

He was performing very well in practices and in scrimmages. Our backup isn’t.

Our situation and their situation are not comparable. Because our backups aren’t performing like their backups. Not even close.

And this year, Tua isn’t even practicing.

There really is no comparison between the two situations.

But nice try, though.

Advertisement
That's your opinion, but mine is, yes there is. Same thing happening at Clemson, UGA, and several other teams across the country.

Tua was not starting before hurting his hand this year in practice. So the decision was made that, despite being good enough to win a national championship game that Hurts clearly could not, Hurts was to remain starter to open camp the following season. Nevermind the fact that there was not so much as a single practice, let alone intervening game, in between the start of camp and the NC. Is someone really going to argue that Hurts is better than Tua?

If not, then why would he be the starter (forget the minor hand injury)?

Tua was not starting before hurting his hand this year in practice. So the decision was made that, despite being good enough to win a national championship game that Hurts clearly could not, Hurts was to remain starter to open camp the following season. Nevermind the fact that there was not so much as a single practice, let alone intervening game, in between the start of camp and the NC. Is someone really going to argue that Hurts is better than Tua?

If not, then why would he be the starter (forget the minor hand injury)?

You’re a fortune teller?

You know what Saban was going to do? You can read his mind?

You can predict the future?

Come on, man! This is getting ridiculous.

Advertisement
I was talking about who was running with the 1's in their camp. Not that I care what that racist, crap school does, but when I read about Tua's injury the other day since I keep abreast of all CFB stories that hit ESPN's main CFB page, I was surprised to see that Hurts was running with the 1's in practice.

At the end of the day, I just want us to start the right guy. I want to see more out of Rosier and the freshmen. I want to see Rosier elevate his game so we can all say for sure that he was named starter because he tore it up in camp.

That's your opinion, but mine is, yes there is. Same thing happening at Clemson, UGA, and several other teams across the country.

Clemson has 4 QBs that could start for most teams in America...4!!!!! Don't believe me, go watch their spring game...

Advertisement
Back