Hurts to Oklahoma

Advertisement
He made the right move. Jalen trying to meet Bama in the playoff. OU gives him the better shot. Not to mention. Bakers success. We good. Martell should ball out for us. Unless Jarren Williams takes the job from him.

Not at all surprised, I stopped caring when we got Martell, Hurts is really talented, but we need more than one year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is a failure!
Burn it to the ground!
Dumpster fire!
Dan Enos can't recruit!
Bring back Richt!

...Just thought I'd beat the inevitable negativity to the punch. 😁

Would have loved to have him for next year. I wonder if the possibility of Martell getting exemption figured in. OU made sense either way but I think we were his first choice. That shot at Clemson we provided would be something.i think he would like.

Advertisement
Lincoln Riley told Rattler they werent in the market for a grad transfer...
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Can Hurts measure up to the standard of Baker Mayfield and Kyler Murray? His play at Alabama seemed limited compared to those two. Who knows, maybe Riley can coach him into it, but I think he may be setting himself up for some harsh judgments.

The only reason I liked him possibly coming to UM was that it was another good look for the program for attracting a prominent name. But would he really be such an asset? Our situation is just the opposite of Oklahoma right now. If he came here and wasn't immediately great, people would start getting down on the coaches and other players. We really need a QB who grows and makes a name for himself here.

Perry with real coaching, and leadership, may possibly produce a good QB here. Let's just see how this plays out,.. I'm not sure this whole QB debacle, doesn't fix itself, with a real, collegiate level coach!
And if I was 6”8 I could really be Lebron James..all jokes aside I hope your right. Just wouldn’t bet on it

The rich get richer. Glad we got Martell. Only thing that concerns me now is him playing next season. You know that little bytch Emmert will try to make him wait until 2020!

Advertisement
Back