Hurts to Oklahoma

Advertisement
Tate Martell & John Rhys Plumlee are the only two qbs I care about wearing orange and green in 2019.

Advertisement
Tate Martell & John Rhys Plumlee are the only two qbs I care about wearing orange and green in 2019.
I think he cared but he choose the best team that produced two straight Heismans at QB. He made the best decision in terms of that. I just felt Miami would have been a place where he would have grew more

Advertisement
I think he cared but he choose the best team that produced two straight Heismans at QB. He made the best decision in terms of that. I just felt Miami would have been a place where he would have grew more

Tua 2.0 when Rattler starta showing out in practice and when they’re down by 2+ scores at any time during the season

i thought maryland seemed most logical as miami has martell coming in, Williams, recruiting Plumlee, and whatever we think of Perry. OU has rattler who was promised the job and seems to be a stud. MD (not knowing fully about their QB situation) seemed to be the place where he'd be least likely to be demoted as a starter.

i thought maryland seemed most logical as miami has martell coming in, Williams, recruiting Plumlee, and whatever we think of Perry. OU has rattler who was promised the job and seems to be a stud. MD (not knowing fully about their QB situation) seemed to be the place where he'd be least likely to be demoted as a starter.
Interested to see what happens if they lose a couple of games. Do they make a move for the future or not.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OU is the right. spot for him. He goes to a great and proven offensive machine with stable coaching to rely on. UM would be. a crap shoot for a one year guy, plenty of unknowns.

Martell wasnt coming if we got Hurts. He wants to play in 2019 and he's got a good chance of doing so per Wiltfong w/247.

No hard feelings with Hurts. 2-3 years of Tate > 1 year of Jalen

Advertisement
Back