Hurts is comin

having a guy like Jalen in the locker room would do more for our program than you can imagine. the dude lost his job, took it like a man, regrouped, supported his team, supported the guy who took his job, worked hard and then when his turn came back up in the SEC championship, he shined. Jalen was well prepared for his opportunity. Enos did that. Not sure what to think about Enos yet, but Jalen is the kind of leader we need if only for a year. jalen didn't ***** and moan on twatter, mope around, ***** and complain.

Advertisement
I believe he is after reading this ,....

Enos boasts more than 20 years of experience coaching skill position players, over 10 years of play-calling experience and five years as the head coach at Central Michigan from 2010-14. At Alabama, he has helped Tagovailoa rewrite the Crimson Tide’s record books, and although Tagovailoa has had a stellar season, the job Enos has done with Hurts is more impressive.

Hurts clearly improved as a passer this past season with Enos as quarterbacks coach. The latter said he changed the former’s grip on the football and focused on his anticipation. And that was one of the reasons the junior chose to stay at Alabama was to improve his craft with Enos.
“He’s always had a good demeanor,” Enos said of Hurts. “But one conversation I had with him, he said, ‘I want to stay, I want to get better.’ So, I knew he wants to get coached. It was a great perk for me because I loved coaching him. What a credit to him and Coach Saban and this program. But before that, he was trying to get better anyway, so we just continued down that path.”

While at Media Day, Hurts added, “I think it has made a big difference, him and Coach Locksley being in the same room being able to put their hands on me. It’s been a very productive year.”

So just saw on twitter one of the Oklahoma QBs entered himself in the transfer portal. Austin Kendall. It was reported by Rusty Mansell, the UGA 247 guy. He hashtagged the tweet #Hurts. Riley supposedly told Spencer Rattler he wasn't bringing in any more QBs, transfer or other. wqonder if that's changed now....

having a guy like Jalen in the locker room would do more for our program than you can imagine. the dude lost his job, took it like a man, regrouped, supported his team, supported the guy who took his job, worked hard and then when his turn came back up in the SEC championship, he shined. Jalen was well prepared for his opportunity. Enos did that. Not sure what to think about Enos yet, but Jalen is the kind of leader we need if only for a year. jalen didn't ***** and moan on twatter, mope around, ***** and complain.

UM needs Bama mentality right now.

Advertisement
Oklahoma now involved. Why would he come here when Riley can coach him

Because Spencer Rattlesnake will get ****ed if Hurts transfers there. I don't buy that Riley is going to anger his prize serpent for a 1 year rental, even if Hurts ends up as the backup. It's a dumb move.

So he was basically Malik minus the "shining"?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excited to pair him with Stevenson on the defensive side as a @Cribby guarantee
Y'all dumbasses hear only what you want to & what can best frame your argument. Just like politics. My man @Cribby never said he's guaranteed coming, things change all the time with 18 year old kids and big decisions. I swear the keyboard haters out here are thick.

Advertisement
I hope he ends up a Cane but i am just telling you because he just walked up the aisle passed me with Locksley lol

Advertisement
Back