Hurts is comin

1547439560492.jpeg

Jalen with UM Staff at Prime112👏🏾

Advertisement
I don't see it as Cribby himself trolling by any means. More the cribby references. But agreed on Haselwood

People love to say someone was wrong, but do those same people realize that these are still kids and they do change their minds? I fully believe Cribby when he said they were coming. Haselwood all but verified that when saying why he didn't. TS, all signs point to he was coming as well until the wheels fell off the bus.

Advertisement
People love to say someone was wrong, but do those same people realize that these are still kids and they do change their minds? I fully believe Cribby when he said they were coming. Haselwood all but verified that when saying why he didn't. TS, all signs point to he was coming as well until the wheels fell off the bus.

Agreed. And besides, there is a difference between spreading information with the belief/knowledge that it is accurate at the time it was distributed, and actively trolling or otherwise pretending to be an insider. Anyone can be wrong (especially when it comes to predicting what teenagers will do), but trolling or giving out fake news is just a d!ck move. I believe @Cribby was just passing along the information that he heard and was being relayed to him. Happens to the so-called professionals every recruiting cycle. No biggie.

To be fair I was completely right when I said that. He wasn't considering Miami til Enos came aboard. There was zero evidence at that time. It was so pipe dream like Gruden to Miami or Jeudy committing to UM .

For once though a dream became reality. I still think he goes to Oklahoma since Martell is going to be able to play right away but who knows. Would love to have him!

To be fair I was completely right when I said that. He wasn't considering Miami til Enos came aboard. There was zero evidence at that time. It was so pipe dream like Gruden to Miami or Jeudy committing to UM .

For once though a dream became reality. I still think he goes to Oklahoma since Martell is going to be able to play right away but who knows. Would love to have him!

LOL... to be fair I am doubling down on my completely made up hunches being facts. Book it!

Advertisement
Back