Hurts is comin

Hurts visiting Maryland has been known for awhile.

With Enos here and Hurts most certainly looking to make a business decision, you have to like our chances vs them

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Attachments

• 5D4DC882-4A50-4765-AECA-B2D1C6F584B6.jpeg
    5D4DC882-4A50-4765-AECA-B2D1C6F584B6.jpeg
    133.1 KB · Views: 13
People are throwing a lot of shade at Jalen, but make no mistake, there isn't a quarterback presently on our roster who would be SEC player of the year regardless of who else was on his team.
And if he showed improvement in his throwing in short time with Enos, I’m sure another year with him will yield more progress. This dude tryna go the league he ain’t tryna fck around. He knows Enos can guide him

Just so I know, is "cribby" the dumb version of whooping for 2019 recruiting?

Asking for a friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Snow on the way this weekend too.

Going to be real nice if he goes directly from Snowy College Park right to Miami.
LMAO. Stop making the weather and culture hear as a big factor in his decision. It isn't. Not even a factor at all. He's trying to fo to the NFL. Hurts will make a decision on a school/team that will help him get to the league.

Just so I know, is "cribby" the dumb version of whooping for 2019 recruiting?

Asking for a friend

will say this about cribby -- he did call the OU interest from Haselwood before anyone else did. he may have been wrong, but he did call it like it is early on

having a guy like Jalen in the locker room would do more for our program than you can imagine. the dude lost his job, took it like a man, regrouped, supported his team, supported the guy who took his job, worked hard and then when his turn came back up in the SEC championship, he shined. Jalen was well prepared for his opportunity. Enos did that. Not sure what to think about Enos yet, but Jalen is the kind of leader we need if only for a year. jalen didn't ***** and moan on twatter, mope around, ***** and complain.
He would definitely force Perry and William's to either grow the **** up, or get the **** out. Hurts not coming here to play round and be a social media celebrity. He's coming to win football games.

will say this about cribby -- he did call the OU interest from Haselwood before anyone else did. he may have been wrong, but he did call it like it is early on

I don't see it as Cribby himself trolling by any means. More the cribby references. But agreed on Haselwood

Advertisement
Back