Hurts is comin

For the anti-Hurts folks: 1. He was actually more efficient and displayed good decision making this year. Look at his stats and look what he did in the comeback with UGA. 2. Coaching and play playcalling can make a big difference with any QB. 3. Manny WILL tell his OC what he wants in the offense and if we play this right, Hurts should perform well with our O and our playmakers.

There is really no logical reason why we shouldn't win the Coastal nearly every year. If Hurts and the new O can win us 10 regular season games and our bowl, we will have so much excitement and momentum that the croots will come as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's assume this is true, whether it's Hurts or Martell.
Who leaves?
My vote is for Jarren being the first one out in terms of a transfer.

Good thing Diaz listened to Pipo on that one
i.jpeg

Let's assume for a minute this is true, whether it's Hurts or Martell.
Who leaves?
My vote is for Jarren being the first one out in terms of a transfer.

Advertisement
Bro, I told him to go get that Sunshine Trevor Lawrence kid. WTF! I will have to chat with him and Pepito but I LIKE THIS, let me tell you!! Hurts is a BEAST! Corre como un Toro

Please tell me you really are Guillermo because the shipping container and Gotz are what really make the show great.

Advertisement
Please tell me you really are Guillermo because the shipping container and Gotz are what really make the show great.
Miguelito, listen! Enfócate! What’s important is El Toro Hurts. Okayyy! That dude is Dope! Gonna bring Da U back!!

Advertisement
Why would he go to Maryland? He has no chance at playing in the NFL & they have no prayer of competing. At Miami he can get to an Acc ship & have a prayer of getting a crack at his old team if the stars align. Maryland has 0.000000% chance.

Advertisement
Back