Hurricanes Zo ......

You saying we got a better option than Jt4 on deep routes? I'd like to see that...also, does Perry have a stronger arm than Jarren?
It’s not about being a better option on deep routes, it’s about bailing your young qb out if they do somehow under throw a deep ball. Trevor Lawrence from Clemson has been doing it all year underthrowing the deepball but Justyn ross and tee Higgins are there to make the strong catches. We need that in our offense. I think Perry(he underthrew balls last year too in games) May have a stronger arm than Williams but he doesn’t have a better arm. Accuracy is more important than just arm strength for a qb.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It’s not about being a better option on deep routes, it’s about bailing your young qb out if they do somehow under throw a deep ball. Trevor Lawrence from Clemson has been doing it all year underthrowing the deepball but Justyn ross and tee Higgins are there to make the strong catches. We need that in our offense. I think Perry(he underthrew balls last year too in games) May have a stronger arm than Williams but he doesn’t have a better arm. Accuracy is more important than just arm strength
[/QU
It’s not about being a better option on deep routes, it’s about bailing your young qb out if they do somehow under throw a deep ball. Trevor Lawrence from Clemson has been doing it all year underthrowing the deepball but Justyn ross and tee Higgins are there to make the strong catches. We need that in our offense. I think Perry(he underthrew balls last year too in games) May have a stronger arm than Williams but he doesn’t have a better arm. Accuracy is more important than just arm strength for a qb.
Trevor can throw the deep ball with ease he has a cannon...look at his highlights....also, you gotta take some shots to loosen up defenses...any decent QB can throw that short **** bro

Trevor can throw the deep ball with ease he has a cannon...look at his highlights....also, you gotta take some shots to loosen up defenses...any decent QB can throw that short **** bro
Look at him this year. I’ve watched Clemson this season and he’s not hitting his receivers deep in stride, receivers bailing him out

The Perry train runs off the tracks. He was atrocious last year, and he has zero maturity or work ethic. He belongs on the bench.
He didn’t display maturity or work ethic last year but from all accounts he’s improved in those areas so he absolutely needs credit for that. However imo Unless Williams gets hurt(which logically speaking is possible behind this oline) or it’s a blowout it would be counter productive for Williams’s game to put perryin during meaningful time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The Perry train runs off the tracks. He was atrocious last year, and he has zero maturity or work ethic. He belongs on the bench.
Maybe so, but the Jarren train hasn't even left the station yet and looks like it never will. He ain't much better from my view, if hes even better at all.

He fumbles just as much, gets sacked just as much, and definitely leaves more plays on the field. His pocket awareness is worst imo than Perry's last year (which was bad) and I'm not sure he can read the field or defense correctly.

And if were talking about maturity and leadership, Manny had to stop practice the other day, a few days removed from Jarren and co dancing after the cMU performance. Bad signs.

Didnt say sit him just yet, but he needs to know he can and will be benched.

Miss me with that 0 int bs. He lost to UF. Lost to an AWFUL UNC squad, and almost lost to a bad CMU team.

I have no problem seeing what the other guys can do if the offense continues to stagnate.

Your stats don't always prove to be valid. Your effort is good but not here.
Your qb is responsible for 9 of those 18 sacks. Qb does not have a stat for sacks responsible for. How long is he going to stand there and hold the ball. Get him out the quicksand and he could cut down on some of those hits he's taken. He's scrambled several times to run out of bounds 2-3 yds behind the los. That stat goes against the oline when he could have simply threw it to a coach standing just beyond the los, but that would hurt his comp %.

The offensive line from 2018 is miles better. They allowed 26 sacks in 13 games, we have already given up 18 in 4 games and that’s with having played 2 non power 5 schools. It’s not even close
Talk to your qb about half of those sacks. We wanted a qb that could run the offense proficiently, move the O consistently down the field, throw at a minimum of 60%, put tds on the board, and ultimately lead us to wins wins wins. I bought into whoever won the alledged qb comp but what im seeing is not up to par after playing 3 lesser talented teams. The coaches are not about to make a change, but trust me we're not beating VT, pitt, UV or fsu without a dogg under center. The OC and oline are already hurting us (but then that was the case last season), so we need a guy with some nutz to go make some things happen. Frosh are doing it all over the country, why can't JW?

Advertisement
Look at him this year. I’ve watched Clemson this season and he’s not hitting his receivers deep in stride, receivers bailing him out
Look at his highlights vs a&m his ball placement is on point.... makes quick decisions when pocket collapse...he knows how to improvise.....his pocket awareness is on another level...Jarren has tunnel vision in the pocket....also, Rogers is only 5'10 Trevors ball placement is just on another level.

Look at his highlights vs a&m his ball placement is on point.... makes quick decisions when pocket collapse...he knows how to improvise.....his pocket awareness I'd on another level...Jarren has tunnel vision in the pocket....also, Rogers is only 5'10 Trevors ball placement is just on another level...https://youtu.be/aTSzocwFO0I
He’s an experienced starter, I would Expect for his pocket awareness and ability to make quick decisions to be ahead of what Jarren is given the limited amount of playing experience he has. Looks at the full Georgia tech game not highlights, ball placement was all over the place

While some of you are taking a dump on the players dont forget to mention a horrible fan base

He’s an experienced starter, I would Expect for his pocket awareness and ability to make quick decisions to be ahead of what Jarren is given the limited amount of playing experience he has. Looks at the full Georgia tech game not highlights, ball placement was all over the place
Trevor just has it.....Jarren can "possibly" become that dude down the line....that is tbd....right now his awareness and arm strength is limiting him....he needs to learn how to improvise quickly or his confidence could start to go left....plus there are several true frosh QBs playing at a high level....Jarren is a redshirt....can't keep making excuses...especially with 4 games under his belt...

Advertisement
They do not have the OL to go head to head and over power people. Enos needs to do what teams who have to get by with less do. Spread it out, and use the speed the team does have to make plays. That will open up the running game as well. As good as they probably will be, there are two true freshman starting on the OL, and they are going to be over matched a good bit of the time. Against CMU, when they spread it out, they made plays. Trying to impose their will by trying to overpower that DL was a mistake, and that was CMU.

What BS. While I feel Williams has earned the right to keep his starting job, it's nonsense to say Perry has zero maturity or work ethic. His entire offseason and this season so far, word is from everyone that he has been very focused, an excellent teammate, and working hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back