Hurricanes Zo ......

While neither are NFL prospects, JW has shown to be effective in the short/quick passing game in what appears a staple of what Enos is trying to do

Advertisement
Perry didn’t complete one pass over 29 yards in terms of distance (Brevin throw that ended up 41 yards thanks to 12 yards after catch ) but he’s hypothetically going to complete all of these deep passes behind a far worse oline?

Yes because unlike Jarren he at least try to throws the ball down field. Jarren wouldn't have even try to thrown the Bevin pass that Perry had completed.

Yes because unlike Jarren he at least try to throws the ball down field. Jarren wouldn't have even try to thrown the Bevin pass that Perry had completed.

Yeah I guess we’ll live with him throwin INTs aslong as he’s going deep

Advertisement
Yeah I guess we’ll live with him throwin INTs aslong as he’s going deep

Im not saying Perry is better than Jarren. But under Richt Jarren would be have thrown same amount INT or been averaging sack 10 games holding on the ball while Richt call 4 verts back to back and no one is open.

Im not saying Perry is better than Jarren. But under Richt Jarren would be have thrown same amount INT or been averaging sack 10 games holding on the ball while Richt call 4 verts back to back and no one is open.

Jarren with last years O-Line and defense is undefeated right now. Oh and he beats UVA last year instead of throwing 2 awful interceptions

Advertisement
Oline is weak. DB's dropped like 4 INT today or it's a completely different game.

I don't know about 4...but definitely 1 or 2 were warranted. It is beyond remarkable that Williams has avoided an interception during this stretch. It's almost Tannehill-esque toward how the defenders refuse to catch his errant ones.

There was one play in which a Central Michigan defensive back reached up and deflected a midrange ball that was destined to be picked off by another Chippewa behind him. That guy might still be running. He cut in front and it was going to hit him smack in the chest. He had a beeline down the left sideline and threw up his arms in disbelief when his own teammate knocked it away.

However, the pass was so bad you really couldn't blame the underneath guy. He had opportunity to pick it off as well.

I'm simply curious as to what he would look like out there.

What anyone did last year, doesn't mean much to me unless they're doing the same things in practice. As I'm not there, I can't say.

I've been impressed at times with Williams and other times he throws a pass that makes you remember how inexperienced he is out there. Vertical game is a serious issue with him. He was lucky on numerous balls tonight not being intercepted. If that had happened, I think many would wonder what Perry could do.

Advertisement
I'm simply curious as to what he would look like out there.

What anyone did last year, doesn't mean much to me unless they're doing the same things in practice. As I'm not there, I can't say.

I've been impressed at times with Williams and other times he throws a pass that makes you remember how inexperienced he is out there. Vertical game is a serious issue with him. He was lucky on numerous balls tonight not being intercepted. If that had happened, I think many would wonder what Perry could do.
I'm riding with JW
but I wish Perry could play a series or two....

Amazing....Jarren wins ACC freshman of the week yet posters here can't wait to get rid of him....not saying the posters are wrong....I'm just confused by it all.

I can't figure this out. Is it Jarren, the OL, or coaching....or a Ukrainian plot?

Advertisement
Perry didn’t complete one pass over 29 yards in terms of distance (Brevin throw that ended up 41 yards thanks to 12 yards after catch ) but he’s hypothetically going to complete all of these deep passes behind a far worse oline?
Thank you.

Just when I think our fans can’t be anymore ridiculous I read people honestly calling for Perry to start. Can’t make it up.

Advertisement
Back