Off-Topic Hurricane Season

The saving grace for South Florida might be that the really bad weather is lopsided to the North.

@JD08 , you though.......

Advertisement
The saving grace for South Florida might be that the really bad weather is lopsided to the North.

@JD08 , you though.......
The NHC model is pretty far south. I'm hopeful it keeps trending north. The majority of models seem to point that way.

1667850008296.png

Advertisement
The Euro looks to be about the same as the official forecast, maybe even a tad south.

1667852154200.png

The NHC model is pretty far south. I'm hopeful it keeps trending north. The majority of models seem to point that way.

View attachment 214317

I remember this from a few years ago so I don’t even know if it holds up today, but supposedly aren’t the European models the most accurate?

Advertisement
Advertisement
It looks like its predicted path is shifting north. This is the European model 57 hours from now.

1667908926604.png

And the composite spaghettis showing the NHC predicted path.

1667908998805.png

Advertisement
Right now, it looks like Palm Bay between Sebastian and Melbourne.

That’s further north than I thought.

I think one of the things we have to keep in mind Is that this thing is really moving fast, it seems to be anyway, so that by this time tomorrow we’ll be a lot more confident about where it’s going, and it’ll be over by Thursday night at least for those of us on the FL East Coast.

That’s further north than I thought.

I think one of the things we have to keep in mind Is that this thing is really moving fast, it seems to be anyway, so that by this time tomorrow we’ll be a lot more confident about where it’s going, and it’ll be over by Thursday night at least for those of us on the FL East Coast.

The NHC moved the eye to Ft Pierce area, Accuweather still has it going to Palm Bay.

Advertisement
Back