Off-Topic Hurricane Season

Advertisement
Man.....My Condo (1st floor) is trashed...not structurally....but in every other sense of the word. My unit is on 2nd floor. Spoke to a friend who rode it out.
Sorry to hear that man. Idk how you guys do it. I would absolutely hate having to start over and/or repair every time these happen not to mention evacuating with my pets. No thanks

Advertisement
Sounds like the surge in Ft. Myers and others places has pushed residents to their roofs. I pray they make it but they should not be there.... smh.

Advertisement
Can you blame em'? Until yesterday, most people thought the storm was gonna hit Tampa, and then it took a sudden turn South.
My prior 3 generations braved SF hurricanes for decades, I haven't since I was a young'n. I brave them now in east NC - and I've certainly had to deal with them the last 2 decades.
That being said. No I cant' blame them - I've never evacuated my home during a hurricane (even though I've sent my family away). Spaghetti models... Jim Cantore... accuweather etc... eh. The odds are typically in your favor - but when they're not you could get royally f'd if you aren't prepared.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Section of Sanibel Causeway gone

I haven't heard a lot about Captiva & Sanibel

Hopefully everyone evacuated the island

Advertisement
Back