Hurricane Matthew

Advertisement
im legitimately concerned about this. Wife and I are scheduled to fly in Thursday. Have to really hope its not a direct hit and that our flight isn't cancelled. I could care less if its raining at the game..just get me there! anyone else flying in around Thursday/Friday? we could have a problem
So you're concerned about a hurricane possibly destroying South Florida because you might have to get a refund for your flight?

Advertisement

Wow, you um...really have a lot of **** pics. Like, really a lot.
Wow um you're ... Um right...um...I'm Google!!!

You named your hard drive google? Seems like that would be confusing.
You caught me, Starsky. Send me a pic of your face so I can add to my collection.

Because I have a ****-face. Good one.

yanetgarcia02-628x364.jpg

Name of that young lady please?

7856612_hot-weather-girl-yanet-garcia-dropped-an_f5f39922_m.jpg

Yanet Garcia.

Wow, you um...really have a lot of **** pics. Like, really a lot.

You caught me, Starsky. Send me a pic of your face so I can add to my collection.

No. Because you are a dyckface. Subtle difference.

Advertisement

Either way, what we can all agree on is that you love di(y)ck pics.

Advertisement

Either way, what we can all agree on is that you love di(y)ck pics.

I think we can agree on that.

I deal with this here at the beach in NJ (as do you guys in Florida) all the time.
There are 36 different hurricane tracking models that the National Hurricane Center refers to.
If there's one that effects your area to be found, you know the local news will put it out there.

One day it'll be uncovered that along with the local news industry that the Home Depot/Lowes lobby in accord with The Grocers of America not only funded these 279 different hurricane tracking models but also actively paid to supress the advancements of meteorological science to more accurately predict the tracks of these storms.

I still have useless *** lanterns from 2006, sitting around just in case there's another Katrina or Wilma.

Advertisement

I deal with this here at the beach in NJ (as do you guys in Florida) all the time.
There are 36 different hurricane tracking models that the National Hurricane Center refers to.
If there's one that effects your area to be found, you know the local news will put it out there.

One day it'll be uncovered that along with the local news industry that the Home Depot/Lowes lobby in accord with The Grocers of America not only funded these 279 different hurricane tracking models but also actively paid to supress the advancements of meteorological science to more accurately predict the tracks of these storms.

I still have useless *** lanterns from 2006, sitting around just in case there's another Katrina or Wilma.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Back