Hurricane Matthew

Advertisement
storm_14.gif

this. Was going to say but someone posted it. Most likely will go east of us. With the airfronts it has been pushing hurricanes upward parallel or even opposite to Fl/USA when in atlantic.

We've had a lot of storms coming straight to FL but end up going North and then NorthEast due to currents.

Hope it goes hard right and moves quickly. I want a game, and I'd rather it not rain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
im legitimately concerned about this. Wife and I are scheduled to fly in Thursday. Have to really hope its not a direct hit and that our flight isn't cancelled. I could care less if its raining at the game..just get me there! anyone else flying in around Thursday/Friday? we could have a problem

im legitimately concerned about this. Wife and I are scheduled to fly in Thursday. Have to really hope its not a direct hit and that our flight isn't cancelled. I could care less if its raining at the game..just get me there! anyone else flying in around Thursday/Friday? we could have a problem

I'm flying in Friday with 4 of my buddies. We are a little concerned also. At least most of the models are showing its gonna miss Florida.

Advertisement

I'm flying in Friday with 4 of my buddies. We are a little concerned also. At least most of the models are showing its gonna miss Florida.

In my experience, models make for a wonderful show and have many fun uses, but they know nothing where they are no less where a hurricane is going.

Advertisement

In my experience, models make for a wonderful show and have many fun uses, but they know nothing where they are no less where a hurricane is going.

They also increase the ratings for the news for local TV stations during hurricane season.

Advertisement
Back