Hurricane Irma

The eye of the hurricane is reportedly headed directly toward Orlando.... hope everyone will be safe

Advertisement
The eye of the hurricane is reportedly headed directly toward Orlando.... hope everyone will be safe

It's really weak now, left SWFL as a 2...probably a 1 now

Yeah around but still it's around 90 mph

Yeah. Got my family with me in Lakeland from Miami and it's been a good idea, then bad idea, to good idea again, now slowly becoming a bad idea. Everyone be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fraud of a hurricane. Lied to 2 years in a row.

Buckle up sunshine. Jose is next and if I comes this way after the U-turn it does then only thing left to do is to see if it's Palm Beach, Broward, or Dade gets hit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yeah. Got my family with me in Lakeland from Miami and it's been a good idea, then bad idea, to good idea again, now slowly becoming a bad idea. Everyone be safe.

Y'all should be fine...it's more size than anything. It'll probably linger

Thanks - worst will be over for us in a couple of hours. Just shocked I still have power, since something like 2 million have lost it in south FL area. Like 80-90% in Dade, probably like 60% or more in Broward.

Really worried about the west coast, Sarasota, Tampa Bay areas.

We'll be ok here.

Me too....everybody we've been in contact with in Coral Springs said they lost power around 9-11 in the morning but we somehow do.

Last edited:

Most of mine is in the st pete area but I'm praying for all in this storms path

Advertisement

Y'all should be fine...it's more size than anything. It'll probably linger

That's what my girl says about me.

Somebody has to tailgate with Jose from Hialeah in the blue lot. Tell him to stay the **** away from Florida.

145735_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.jpg

Everything good your way in polk? I think you guys got it worse then we did. It's not to bad here in PC. A few trees and fences knocked over, a bunch a branches in the road and a few puddles. The wind is still kicking though.

Advertisement
Tampa Carrollwood is good here. Some winds and down trees minor overall. Could have been a whole lot worse if it were a 3/4 as originally predicted. hope all the rest of you guys are safe.

Advertisement
Hope everyone is safe in Florida. My folks in East Orlando lost power and have debris, but other than that, all is good. Watch out for downed power lines folks, they kill more people than anything else post-storm. Also, if you are using a generator, make sure the area is well ventilated to prevent CO poisoning

Last edited:
Anyone got a connection on private jets? In Philadelphia my flight for tomorrow am was bumped till Saturday and my wife needs to be back to hospital ASAP.

Advertisement
Back