Hurricane Hotline

CanadaCane

Freshman
So Al Golden is gonna be live @ a sports bar tonight for Hurricane Hotline. I wonder how many fans are going to show up and boo his a$$ out the building. Yo seriously this is a terrible move by him to go out in a public setting like this with fans. I'll definitely listen in.

Advertisement
Is the Hurricane Hotline on WQAM or WVUM? Silly question I know, but I'm not from the area and would like to stream it because I haven't been ****ed off in a few days and I figured that listening to Golden would give me the dose of depression and rage that was missing from my life this past weekend.

Sandbar tried changing their name briefly so as to avoid having this stench continue to permeate their establishment. The Zagackitron 2000 and DeeBeGay handcuffed themselves to the mens room door though.

All I can say is boo_this_man_half_baked.gif to El Foldo.

If I want to hear a used car salesman I just go to Latin Motors on 36 Street.

Advertisement
really surprised UM is having him there. DBJ softening up his questions as we speak

Advertisement
Just once, when Golden inevitably mentions that we had the 15th-ranked total defense in the country this year, I'd like an interviewer to cut him off and point out his hypocrisy.

Yards didn't matter in previous seasons when our total defense was ranked in the 100s. But now that we allowed 32.5 points per game in 6 losses, ranked in the 80s in second half scoring defense, and ranked in the 100s in fourth quarter scoring defense, suddenly total defense is a relevant statistic according to Golden.

And how about all those sack, interception, and turnovers forced numbers he rattled off in his season-closing presser a year ago? When he infamously mentioned those numbers were all trending up to defend his abomination of a defense? They trended back down this year, yet no one ever asks about him this type of s***.

Just once, when Golden inevitably mentions that we had the 15th-ranked total defense in the country this year, I'd like an interviewer to cut him off and point out his hypocrisy.

Yards didn't matter in previous seasons when our total defense was ranked in the 100s. But now that we allowed 32.5 points per game in 6 losses, ranked in the 80s in second half scoring defense, and ranked in the 100s in fourth quarter scoring defense, suddenly total defense is a relevant statistic according to Golden.

And how about all those sack, interception, and turnovers forced numbers he rattled off in his season-closing presser a year ago? When he infamously mentioned those numbers were all trending up to defend his abomination of a defense? They trended back down this year, yet no one ever asks about him this type of s***.

He likes mentioning the defensive rankings but he won't talk about the 6 - 6 record.

I really hope fans run his *** out the building tonight. That guy needs to **** off ASAP.

It's at 7 pm on WQAM. Appointment listeing IMO. But prepare just to be more ****ed as we enter the "AL GOLDEN SPIN ZONE."

Advertisement
Do people listen to these shows? It's the same garbage Golden has been saying for the last 4 years. Starts with me, no excuses but I'm full of excuses, it's a process, I'm accountable, bull****, bull****, etc.

UM fans won't even boo him at a UM basketball game for fear of being yelled at by other fans. I doubt they'll do it where he actually is present.

Advertisement
A good friend of mine was asked to leave Sandbar last month at one of these shams for booing/heckling Golden.

Mind you...no f bombs or bad words. Just heckling.

It's like f'ing communism at this point with this program and the administration running it.

I sure wish I wasn't actually listening to this nonsense but I am. Do they not employ a mfing producer? I never thought I would say this but Golden might be the most intelligent person in this AL DBJ and Joe conversation. Let me clarify: MIGHT

I sure wish I wasn't actually listening to this nonsense but I am. Do they not employ a mfing producer? I never thought I would say this but Golden might be the most intelligent person in this AL DBJ and Joe conversation. Let me clarify: MIGHT

You got some notes?

Advertisement
Back