Hurns

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Might be out for the spring because of shoulder surgery according to Golden.

Advertisement
Could explain his production fall off and lapses in concentration with the drops he had.

Get well soon.

We might not have enough WRs to run anything in Spring. Just Thompkins, Scott, Dorsett and walkons unless we get someone in January. Lockhart would be a nice addition.

I love Hurns, but Dorsett has more upside IMO.

We desperately need PD to step up and be a playmaker. I know Benjamin took a lot of heat but he did produce and we need that type of production from Dorsett.

We desperately need PD to step up and be a playmaker. I know Benjamin took a lot of heat but he did produce and we need that type of production from Dorsett.

Advertisement
Where's Brian Monroe when you need him? Going to be a lot of walk-ons getting reps during spring ball at WR.

Who would have thought after bringing in 150 WR's in 08 that we would be this paper thin depth wise going into the spring?

thumbnail.aspx

Hurns and PD will step it up next year. We need a big WR to step it up as well. Streeter will be missed

Advertisement
Dammit, it's just bad news after bad news for this program. It's about time something friggin good happened for a change.

Hope his rehab goes well and he gets back as quickly as possible, because we're going to need him next fall for sure.

ehhhhhmm........

ehhhhhmm........
Benjamin caught a lot of balls over his 4 years and was a deep threat every time he was on the field. There's no denying he was inconsistent throughout his career but he will be missed. We desperately need Dorsett to step up like we all feel he can.

Advertisement

ehhhhhmm........
Benjamin caught a lot of balls over his 4 years and was a deep threat every time he was on the field. There's no denying he was inconsistent throughout his career but he will be missed. We desperately need Dorsett to step up like we all feel he can.

Yeah man, Benjamin gets blasted (many times for good reason) but it annoys me when people ignore the fact that he made plays. He was actually pretty consistent for 4 years too.

Advertisement
we need some home run threats at WR...really we need a legit #1 WR. I don't see one on the roster or in the commit list for that matter

Ouch. Just looked at the roster. Only Rashawn Scott, Hurns, Dorsett, and Thompkins are back.

This is where having a young OC helps. Perhaps we'll see Fisch spread Walford out wide more often.

Advertisement
Back