Hurns

our best chance is that one or more of the TEs (Walford and Cleveland - wtf happened to this guy?) step it up big time. I just don't see a real difference maker in that group of WRs at this point. Hurns could be the go to possession guy but he is not very explosive

Advertisement
our best chance is that one or more of the TEs (Walford and Cleveland - wtf happened to this guy?) step it up big time. I just don't see a real difference maker in that group of WRs at this point. Hurns could be the go to possession guy but he is not very explosive

Our most explosive player on the current roster is probably Dorsett. That's just not going to cut it. I know some got all giddy about Clements last year, but as a featured back, I am going to have to see some proof before I give him anything.

Dorsett should be the most explosive player but we haven't actually seen him do much of anything yet...I remember him falling down right after making a catch that he coulda picked up big yards and possibly score if he kept his feet. can't remember what game though it was at home. maybe BC or UVA?

Clements is a lot slower/lumbering than I had thought/hoped. he looks like he has decent power, vision, and balance though. I'm hoping he can step up in a major way to take a heavy workload though I'm not sure he has ever really done that in his whole career (HS included) so that may be asking too much

probably gonna see about 60/40 James/Clements until somebody seperates themselves. we are going to struggle on offense

Dorsett should be the most explosive player but we haven't actually seen him do much of anything yet...I remember him falling down right after making a catch that he coulda picked up big yards and possibly score if he kept his feet. can't remember what game though it was at home. maybe BC or UVA?

Clements is a lot slower/lumbering than I had thought/hoped. he looks like he has decent power, vision, and balance though. I'm hoping he can step up in a major way to take a heavy workload though I'm not sure he has ever really done that in his whole career (HS included) so that may be asking too much

probably gonna see about 60/40 James/Clements until somebody seperates themselves. we are going to struggle on offense

I agree. Dorsett is our fastest guy, but he still has a long long way to go, especially without Streeter to stretch the field.

Duke is going to have every opportunity to play immediately.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back