Hunter Wells, Gray Crow, D'Mauri Jones

Those sanctions are killing us.

It's not just the scholarship reductions.

It's the self-imposed bowl bans, the missed bowl practices, the negative recruiting, the street agents, the stringent academic standards, the poor facilities, the night games, the weather, the slaughtered pigs, the giant loud whistles.

This is actually our first full year without any true sanctions.

we still have scholarship reductions.
What really screwed us scholly wise is that for Golden's first 3 years we self imposed scholarship reductions of 10-12% off the allowable 85, in the hope that self flagellation would alleviate any NCAA hits.
The NCAA chose to ignore our self imposing and hit us with 9 reductions.

You guys seem to forget that for Golden's first couple years we basically took anybody who said yes because so few would say yes. There were a few die hard Canes like Duke, but there were far more Thurston Armbristers.

And you seem to forget how generally poor our coaches have been at preparing them to win.

It's actually the opposite. Preparation versus execution.
Guys look prepared, but our execution has not been consistent.

We looked like the best team in the country last year, and we looked like the worst team in the country.

I'm willing to bet, and I'm going to bet, that this year we see much more of the best, and very little of the worst.

I've missed you this offseason.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys have to admit, when it comes to the rooster there's nobody better at this **** than me.

Reminds me of 1999

I'm feeling the same **** thing, dear friend. This has 1999 all over it again.

8be6e69c1e92a56c717b9cec3af7878e2001cdd6.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back