Hunter Wells, Gray Crow, D'Mauri Jones

Lol considering Depth Chart's are for only eligible players, but that's none of my business.

Why would you put Willis on the Depth Chart when he cant play?

Current depth chart based on everything I've seen and heard:

WDE AQM - Harris - Jackson - Patchan

DT Kamalu - Jenkins - Moten - Fines

NT Heurtelou - Norton - Wyche - Moore

SDE Thomas - McIntosh - Hamilton - Willis

SLB Owens - McCord - Smith

MLB Kirby - Gordinier - Young - McCray

WLB Grace - Gayot - Perry - King

CB Burns - Howard - Elder - Redwine - Jackson - Mayes - Henley

S Bush - Jenkins - Johnson - Carter - Crawford - Knowles

Wanted to include every scholarship player. Do you have a f-kin problem with that?

Advertisement
As someone already mentioned, no point in getting rid of Wells now since he is a Sr, and MAYBE contributes this season. As for Crow and Jones, keep them on the roster this season, then, before next year, you can politely let them know that they have been here 4 years and that it is time to move on (especially if they have the credits to graduate).

Still holding out hope for Jelani Hamilton, Earl Moore, and Jake O'Donnell, but if they don't contribute this season, they might also be asked to move on before next season.

Disagree on Wells. Kick his *** off the team and give his practice reps to Gauthier or Milo. Would rather those kids made the travel squad and practice with the offense while some other slapdick walk-ons comprise the scout team OL.

Again bro, Why do you care?

You said that this program won't get a single dollar of yours, but yet you are the first one to post every morning.

bro because I care about the team bro what don't you understand bro

Literally no mention of these three through two weeks of camp.

I know that Golden plans on having 80 scholarship players this year. Any chance that number could be less?

These guys were desperation reaches when they got schollies...and even Golden knew it I'm sure. I think we've actually seen a good number of guys filter out over the past couple of years. If these guys know it's over...then they just ride it out.

As someone already mentioned, no point in getting rid of Wells now since he is a Sr, and MAYBE contributes this season. As for Crow and Jones, keep them on the roster this season, then, before next year, you can politely let them know that they have been here 4 years and that it is time to move on (especially if they have the credits to graduate).

Still holding out hope for Jelani Hamilton, Earl Moore, and Jake O'Donnell, but if they don't contribute this season, they might also be asked to move on before next season.

Disagree on Wells. Kick his *** off the team and give his practice reps to Gauthier or Milo. Would rather those kids made the travel squad and practice with the offense while some other slapdick walk-ons comprise the scout team OL.

Again bro, Why do you care?

You said that this program won't get a single dollar of yours, but yet you are the first one to post every morning.

bro because I care about the team bro what don't you understand bro

Naw...truth is Al Golden got many in this fan base straight bi-polar.

Advertisement
You can follow/care about the team while withholding money from the clutches of this pussass school and their agenda. I don't have to tailgate in order to enjoy myself on a Saturday afternoon, unlike most of you people.

There is no way that Gray Crow is still on this team

[video=youtube;0HO7CuS2KLc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HO7CuS2KLc[/video]

Advertisement
Now Coley is using the "working his tail off" line. These guys are all like a bad broken record.

we currently have 81 players on scholarship

Those sanctions are killing us.

It's not just the scholarship reductions.

It's the self-imposed bowl bans, the missed bowl practices, the negative recruiting, the street agents, the stringent academic standards, the poor facilities, the night games, the weather, the slaughtered pigs, the giant loud whistles.

This is actually our first full year without any true sanctions.

It's the self-imposed bowl bans, the missed bowl practices, the negative recruiting, the street agents, the stringent academic standards, the poor facilities, the night games, the weather, the slaughtered pigs, the giant loud whistles.

In all fairness, we're still feeling the affects of the sanctions this year as is evident by our decimated scholarship numbers. I think next year will be the first time we can really poke our heads outside the turtle shell and get our shoulders over our toes a little. Until then, I'm going to reserve judgment and just keep loving everyone up.

Advertisement

we still have scholarship reductions.
What really screwed us scholly wise is that for Golden's first 3 years we self imposed scholarship reductions of 10-12% off the allowable 85, in the hope that self flagellation would alleviate any NCAA hits.
The NCAA chose to ignore our self imposing and hit us with 9 reductions.

You guys seem to forget that for Golden's first couple years we basically took anybody who said yes because so few would say yes. There were a few die hard Canes like Duke, but there were far more Thurston Armbristers.

What really screwed us scholly wise is that for Golden's first 3 years we self imposed scholarship reductions of 10-12% off the allowable 85, in the hope that self flagellation would alleviate any NCAA hits.

You guys seem to forget that for Golden's first couple years we basically took anybody who said yes because so few would say yes. There were a few die hard Canes like Duke, but there were far more Thurston Armbristers.

And you seem to forget how generally poor our coaches have been at preparing them to win.

Advertisement

In all fairness, we're still feeling the affects of the sanctions this year as is evident by our decimated scholarship numbers. I think next year will be the first time we can really poke our heads outside the turtle shell and get our shoulders over our toes a little. Until then, I'm going to reserve judgment and just keep loving everyone up.

What's amazing is that we have a team that is stockpiled with talent across the class levels.
I agree that we've had coaching issues. Coley really fuccked us the second half of the FSU game playcalling like we were up 3 touchdowns and only had to run out the clock.

We've lost out on a lot of top local talent the past 4 years, but man, the staff sure recruited their asses off the past 4 years in the worst possible scenario.

We have a pretty impressive team loaded with talent. Reminds me of 1999

Those extra four scholarship players would make a huge difference in the results.
Some times, the best players on your team are 82 through 85. Those are usually the guys you're counting on the most in those tough moments in the 4th quarter. How many times did we personally see a Jim Wilson or an Andy Atrio win a big game for us in the past?

We really only needed to be 1 under the 85 limit this year, but I think Al might feel like we deserved a slightly stronger punishment. I think he just wanted to do the right thing this year and take 3 more scholarships than we needed to take.

And you seem to forget how generally poor our coaches have been at preparing them to win.

It's actually the opposite. Preparation versus execution.
Guys look prepared, but our execution has not been consistent.

We looked like the best team in the country last year, and we looked like the worst team in the country.

I'm willing to bet, and I'm going to bet, that this year we see much more of the best, and very little of the worst.

Advertisement
Back