Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

Funny, I smashed you these last few weeks, the biggest revisionist troll on the site who doesn’t even follow our history. Keep up.

Was that when you posted fabricated offensive stats or were wrong about James extending Golden’s contract?

I can’t keep track of your embarrassing troll takes anymore.

Advertisement
So let me ask you this in all seriousness are you hoping for this team to lose and fail because you hate Manny or would you rather see them win and actually try to grow and learn?
Where have I suggested we lose? Win is all we need to do, but winning doesn’t mean improvement. When slurpers like Go Cvnt come on and bash posters because they expect better, I will respond.

Was that when you posted fabricated offensive stats or were wrong about James extending Golden’s contract?

I can’t keep track of your embarrassing troll takes anymore.
Never fabricated stats. They were from the wrong year, initially, which I later corrected and still backed up the point. You were wrong saying Blake didn’t extend Richt’s contract prematurely. You were wrong saying a team got “torched” after only giving up 25 points to a team that averages 41 Points a game. You crown Blake Baker after one half of a game calling him a “savage” then disappear when he gets torched in the other half. You then come to Patke’s defense claiming he recruited Hedley, when it was Hartley and Richt he was committed to and then give credit to Patke for making Borregales “elite.” You clearly dont know this team, Nole Troll, but I expect this from the most abused poster on this site. Now go run away and hide, but clean up your drool first...

Never fabricated stats. They were from the wrong year, initially, which I later corrected and still backed up the point. You were wrong saying Blake didn’t extend Richt’s contract prematurely. You were wrong saying a team got “torched” after only giving up 25 points to a team that averages 41 Points a game. You crown Blake Baker after one half of a game calling him a “savage” then disappear when he gets torched in the other half. You then come to Patke’s defense claiming he recruited Hedley, when it was Hartley and Richt he was committed to and then give credit to Patke for making Borregales “elite.” You clearly dont know this team, Nole Troll, but I expect this from the most abused poster on this site. Now go run away and hide, but clean up your drool first...

Lmao. This whole response is you in a nutshell.

Go back to getting your *** handed to you by every poster who bothers to interact with you.

You’ve been exposed and humiliated enough

Advertisement
Where have I suggested we lose? Win is all we need to do, but winning doesn’t mean improvement. When slurpers like Go Cvnt come on and bash posters because they expect better, I will respond.

When youve said Fire Manny... to fire Manny the team has to be losing.

Now i will say id like to see him replace certain position coaches we have

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve already said it before the Clemson game; this was the game circled on my calendar. I hoped, but had full reason to believe Clemson would beat us. But my interest was, what will we do after the loss. If we play another sloppy, uninspired game today, just pack up the season. If we play like we r trying to avenge an embarrassing loss, then we have a shot.

We won; it was ugly, at times, lackluster effort, but the def stood tall when the backs were against the wall. The difference was Pitt gave us 7 & we gave them 3. It’s becoming apparent to me now that I’ve seen Lashlee’s O play against 3 defenses that were good to great that we’re going to struggle & look incompetent at times.

Our Def took advantage of being more talented than UAB & a one dimensional O w/o their starting QB in Pitt. We might have some slug fests w/ those types, but our O should relieve any pressure against toilet defensive teams.

I’m not sure what to make of our product yet; we’re 4-1 but it feels uneven. We’re constantly in our RZ relying on bend don’t break, and our O is hit homerun or nah.

At this point under all the circumstances we faced last yr, if our W/L column looks good, we gotta take it. Gotta give the 2021 recruits something to look forward to. With the remainder of our schedule, we should have no more than 2 losses, and honestly, we should be awaiting a rematch w/ Clemson.

Last edited:
I'm happy with the tough win, but what my eyes are seeing is that we need an upgrade on defensive coaches and also I would like to see what Lashlee does when he has HIS recruits running his plays..

Manny, even though not great, but he can be an excellent CEO ala Dabs, with the right group. But again, this is his 1st time as a HC so.....
he's learning on the job and we need the maturation to be complete. I hope I make sense.....

Advertisement
When youve said Fire Manny... to fire Manny the team has to be losing.

Now i will say id like to see him replace certain position coaches we have
Sorry, just sick and tired of being a place for first time Head Coaches. I believe we are delaying the inevitable with Manny. That said, would never wish us to lose. Fvck Blake James too for putting us in this position.

Lmao. This whole response is you in a nutshell.

Go back to getting your *** handed to you by every poster who bothers to interact with you.

You’ve been exposed and humiliated enough
Coming from the guy who called Blake Baker ”savage”....

Advertisement
Back