Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

Another fan. You are the ones crying because I’m not jumping for joy after barely beating a weak ACC team.

Nobody says to jump for joy, the people that post here that actually understand football know how to put this win in its proper perspective.

Your constant nagging like a housewife on the rag, makes you come across like a troll with an agenda, rather than informed fan. Nobody here is saying this team on the level of Clemson, Alabama, and a couple more, et al. Knowledgeable fans understand our limitations, and the areas needed for improvement. But what they don’t do, is whine like attention starved little bltches

Advertisement
i hate you wow GIF

@thisu - Here is what you can do with your 2nd exam.

Nobody says to jump for joy, the people that post here that actually understand football know how to put this win in its proper perspective.

Your constant nagging like a housewife on the rag, makes you come across like a troll with an agenda, rather than informed fan. Nobody here is saying this team on the level of Clemson, Alabama, and a couple more, et al. Knowledgeable fans understand our limitations, and the areas needed for improvement. But what they don’t do, is whine like attention starved little bltches
You seem confused. Go back and read. People are bashing anyone critical of the coaches and folks not bending over for the staff for beating up a weak ACC team. Knowledgeable fans know Manny, Baker, Patke, and Banda are all in over their heads. We came out flat again in the first half. Let’s beat up on people who don’t conform with low football IQ posters. Plain and simple.

You seem confused. Go back and read. People are bashing anyone critical of the coaches and folks not bending over for the staff for beating up a weak ACC team. Knowledgeable fans know Manny, Baker, Patke, and Banda are all in over their heads. We came out flat again in the first half. Let’s beat up on people who don’t conform with low football IQ posters. Plain and simple.
Low iq on display once again. Another porst and your football iq is at negative 100. Keep it up and you'll break the record in iq futility. Congrats....

Low iq on display once again. Another porst and your football iq is at negative 100. Keep it up and you'll break the record in iq futility. Congrats....
Now you’re just regurgitating what I’ve told you about your football IQ, which means game over for you.

Advertisement
Now you’re just regurgitating what I’ve told you about your football IQ, which means game over for you.
Regurgitating is uour fortay. Its never game over with me when im scraping you off the bottom of my shoe. Still waiting on you disproving your -100 football iq. Who's your Daddy?

Regurgitating is uour fortay. Its never game over with me when im scraping you off the bottom of my shoe. Still waiting on you disproving your -100 football iq. Who's your Daddy?
In English? We all know I’m your daddy.

Advertisement
I’ve already said it before the Clemson game; this was the game circled on my calendar. I hoped, but had full reason to believe Clemson would beat us. But my interest was, what will we do after the loss. If we play another sloppy, uninspired game today, just pack up the season. If we play like we r trying to avenge an embarrassing loss, then we have a shot.

We won; it was ugly, at times, lackluster effort, but the def stood tall when the backs were against the wall. The difference was Pitt gave us 7 & we gave them 3. It’s becoming apparent to me now that I’ve seen Lashlee’s O play against 3 defenses that were good to great that we’re going to struggle & look incompetent at times.

Our Def took advantage of being more talented than UAB & a one dimensional O w/o their starting QB in Pitt. We might have some slug fests w/ those types, but our O should relieve any pressure against toilet defensive teams.

I’m not sure what to make of our product yet; we’re 4-1 but it feels uneven. We’re constantly in our RZ relying on bend don’t break, and our O is hit homerun or nah.

At this point under all the circumstances we faced last yr, if our W/L column looks good, we gotta take it. Gotta give the 2021 recruits something to look forward to. With the remainder of our schedule, we should have no more than 2 losses, and honestly, we should be awaiting a rematch w/ Clemson.
Finally, someone who speaks the real truth instead of spouting rhetoric just to get comments. Are we perfect? Fall from it. Did we play a starting QB less team, yes. Can we pick that on our schedule, no. I too still have concerns on both sides of the ball but when big plays presented themselves we nailed it. Defensively we bent but not break giving up 4FG’s in the game. I want to see more reps from the various freshmen on both sides of the ball. They appear more ready and willing to fight for the betterment of the team. Overall though...a W is still a W no matter how we got it. And we stopped the bleeding from last weekend’s debacle at Clemson.

Advertisement

Yeah, I don’t think anyone’s crowning them. We’re not anywhere near Clemson and the beat down confirmed it. I was hoping that we would’ve been more competitive but last year’s team and the team the year before - we fold up and lose to Pitt after that type of game.

This team won and covered the point spread. Obviously we have a lot of holes but there’s improvement from last year and plenty that needs improvement. I don’t get the *****ing and lack of perspective. We weren’t ever going to go from the abortion of a season we had last year to competing with Clemson and destroying everyone in a few games.

We crushed Louisville and undefeated Notre Dame, ranked #3, only beat them by 4 points. We beat FSU by 40,000 points and they just beat #5 UNC. Where’s the ******* perspective? Everyone of significance here agreed that a 10-1 regular season is a success and many agreed that 9-2 would be acceptable. We’re 4-1. We still have some ****** corches on D and awful WR’s. Ok.

Advertisement
Hot take: If you post stupid s#$t on message boards constantly, people probably won't like you.

The problem is he started a thread about "Manny passing a test" yesterday and the team passed but that wasnt good enough for him because what he thought would happen didnt and thats us losing the game so he deflected to " we didnt beat Pitt by enough "

The problem is he started a thread about "Manny passing a test" yesterday and the team passed but that wasnt good enough for him because what he thought would happen didnt and thats us losing the game so he deflected to " we didnt beat Pitt by enough "

Exactly.

His entire premise got blown up, the fact that we were going to lose, and he was gonna sit here and crow and beat his little bird chest about how we lost and how bad Manny sucks.

So he had to move the goal posts.

Advertisement
Back