Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

Advertisement
That's all you got low football iq? You're a cry baby *****. The team wins and you talk **** because you have a high football iq? Wrong. What you have is a big fat ******.
Aww, touched a nerve, did I? If you’re impressed with this win against an inferior team, have at it. Ive stated its good to get any win. This thread was started before the game. Keep up, mouthbreather.

Last edited:
Aww, touched a nerve, did I? If you’re impressed with this win against an inferior win, have at it. Ive stated its good to get any win. This thread was started before the game. Keep up, mouthbreather.
Blah blah. That's all you got? Keep back tracking while spitting out teeth. Proof is proof. You're a cry baby. Now keep on with your bull****.
It's a Canes thing and you most definitely don't understand. Later ****..

Blah blah. That's all you got? Keep back tracking while spitting out teeth. Proof is proof. You're a cry baby. Now keep on with your bull****.

This doofus makes things up as he goes and is in full troll mode 24/7.

All you say is, ”that all you got” after your low IQ football self is being taken behind the woodshed. You wouldnt know a Canes Thang if it smacked you in the face like your buddy’s ball sack does daily. A “canes thang” doesn’t chest pound after beating a week ACC team by 12 at home.

Advertisement
This doofus makes things up as he goes and is in full troll mode 24/7.
your revisionist history exposed again... who recruited Hedley and who did Hedley commit to? You claim Patke... this is why we know you’re a Nole Troll.

Advertisement
All you say is, ”that all you got” after your low IQ football self is being taken behind the woodshed. You wouldnt know a Canes Thang if it smacked you in the face like your buddy’s ball sack does daily. A “canes thang” doesn’t chest pound after beating a week ACC team by 12 at home.
Once again repeating yourself like it makes a difference. What do you think? Im going to repeat the same lame comebacks and maybe once they'll work. Bro the more you type the more your football iq goes into the negatives. Kerp typing goofball. Ill chest pound the same way Baker did after he was done with you behind the bleachers...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let’s,just hope he can get the team to improve each week.

I agree lets hope they can improve week to week and grow from each game. You said it yourself with the thread you started that yesterday was a big test for Manny.

HE PASSED IT....dont care how he did it but he passed it. I want Manny to succeed because if hes successful that means were winning. That doesnt make me a Manny slurper either because if we werent winning then id be saying move on from him

Don’t worry about this imbecile RVA. The fact he literally makes things up as he goes along says all you need to know about why he’s here.

Officially done with him.
You’ve said this before but cant resist being callled out for not knowing the Canes.

Advertisement
Back