Huge 2nd Exam for Manny & Company Today

ok, he does pass test#2, not brilliantly but a high C low B. needs to keep team focused on task at hand each week
with no spring ball and really no world beaters on schedule.... we have a shot, at running table.
am i drinking the kool aid ..... most likely

Advertisement
Personal attacks
Your picture says it all Troll, assbending when we won all the games we are supposed to win and lose to the #1 team in the country. All of your *** bending and mouth ****ing will do you no good. Go back to your Gator A-Hole.
You still on your knee pads boy?

Advertisement
Your trying too hard dude. Let’s see what happens to Pitt vs ND next weekend. If ND smokes them I’ll tell you your point is reasonable, at this point I think your trolling. But your troll job could be legitimate, if we lose to say UVA and ND routs Pitt.
That’s a solid Pitt D we played today. We’re we perfect? No. But we fought through it and got a big W. Let’s be honest we lose that game in almost any other year. **** we might be winless if NKosi was the QB.
Our D was solid today sans the soft zones we were giving up on passing downs. I’ve got my beefs with the performance for sure. But to me we are in more of a pass/fail zone in the next three weeks. If we win it’s a pass period. But next week on the road against a crap team that will absolutely give us their best shot and then at what is appearing to be a solid NC ST team. Again, in the past games like these are 50/50 and if they come out of those two with wins that will say a lot. At least it will in my opinion.

suck my dick wwe GIF

OP

Advertisement
Lmao, they passed your test and you are still bit#$ing.
CMD will not take us to where we need to go now maybe were the administration wants to go 7,8,9 wins
and minor bowls and ACC checks kkep coming. let me sk you a question ? do you really think CMD is the "guy"??

CMD will not take us to where we need to go now maybe were the administration wants to go 7,8,9 wins
and minor bowls and ACC checks kkep coming. let me sk you a question ? do you really think CMD is the "guy"??
Some of these mouthbreathers really do, as they defend him nonstop and you see here they break out their knee pads after barely beating a weak ACC team. Sad.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Funny, I smashed you these last few weeks, the biggest revisionist troll on the site who doesn’t even follow our history. Keep up.

So let me ask you this in all seriousness are you hoping for this team to lose and fail because you hate Manny or would you rather see them win and actually try to grow and learn?

Advertisement
Back